Shaun A Foster
Objective: To obtain full time employment with a growing company utilizing my current skills and experience.
• An experienced team player, bringing enthusiasm and energy into group efforts.
• Self-starting, goal-oriented strategist whose confidence, perseverance and vision promote success.
• Honest, friendly, outstanding communication skills.
• Major strengths in planning, problem solving and communication.
• Professional demeanor.
• Well-organized and efficient.
• Strong training skills.
• Self-motivated and assertive.
• Quickly learn procedures and methods.
• Enjoy working with people.
Experience: UPS Oak creek
Unloader Nov 2010 to Present
• I take packages and move them out of the trailers
• Assiist with equipment like rollers and belts
• Scan barcodes to keep track packages.
Grill, Sandwich maker 04/2009 to 09/2010
• Prepared and cooked foods requiring short preparation time.
• Prepared and cooked food according to instructions.
• Prepared beverages.
• Cleaned work area and food preparation equipment.
• Assist manager in any problem.
• Clean bathrooms by cleaning toilets urine bowls and fossets, and dining rooms.
• Sweep floors and clean stations of the work stations assigned to me.
• Served cold drinks, using drink-dispensing machine, and frozen milk drinks and desserts, using milkshake or frozen custard machine.
• Maintained an orderly eating and serving area.
Target West Allis,Wisconsin
Stocker 09/2008 to 11/2008
• Removed boxes from truck.
• Placed boxes on pallets to each section that it belonged to
• Opened inventory.
• Emptied cardboards into compressors at the end of each night.
St.Charles West Allis, Wisconsin
Cleaner 1/2006 to 6/2006
• Cleaning Leader- general cleaning and disinfecting of offices, kitchen, and school facilities.
• Assisted new employees in learning routines, understanding check off list, and stocking of inventory.
• Assisted manager in the ordering and monitoring suppiles.
• Used cloth and liquid cleanser to polish plated articles.
• Swept, mopped, scrubbed and vacuumed hallways, stairs and office space.
• Emptied tenants' trash and garbage containers.
Beckum Stapleton little league Baseball Inc West Allis, Wisconsin
Scorekeeper 6/2006 to 8/2006
• Set equipment in booths for baseball teams.
• Executed daily operations of recording score during games.
• Announced baseball player names.
Education: Alexander Hamiton high school Milwaukee, Wisconsin
High School Diploma 2006
References: Dustin Hines:414-***-****