Clayton D. Onstott
*** *. *** **** *****, Visalia, California 93277
Seeking a full time job in the Marketing field, where I can apply my coursework, business communication knowledge, and customer service skills. Some areas of interest are market research, logistics, and events.
Skills and Qualifications
Computer-Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet/research, and email.
Interpersonal-Able to communicate and work well with others with the goal of getting the job done
Supervisory-Assisted with the training of new employees at Young’s Market
Business Communication-Possess customer service skills
Marketing Department Internship, Kaweah Delta Health Care District Hospital, Visalia CA June 2011-July 2011
• Attended/Set Up Kaweah Delta Marketing Events: Stroke Awareness Seminar, Concert Series
• Helped with ideas for Hospital Brochure Issue, saying which issue looked more efficient.
Maintenance Assistant, CSU Fresno University Courtyard, Fresno CA (Part-time) May 2010-August 2010
• Greeted new guests staying at the courtyard while helping set up for Dog Days
• Performed office work, helped create floor plans, and assisted/communicated with the Marketing group about guest preparations. Helped the group with setting up events.
Courtesy Clerk/Produce, Young’s Market, Visalia, CA (Part-time) June 2006-August 2009
• Provided customer service, addressing customer questions/problems inside and outside the store
• Performed day and night janitorial duties, maintaining store cleanliness
• Reliable in the opening and closing of the store
• Stocked and straightened shelves and bagged groceries
• Maintained produce section ensuring produce was clean and fresh, and within the sell by date
High School: Honor Roll (4 years); Band (4 years)
Boy Scouts of America: Achieved highest rank of Eagle Scout
• Projects for Boy Scouts of America including planting trees around Mt. Whitney High School, and pouring concrete under selected benches
• Assisted with-Walk for Cancer and Lady of Fatima Celebration
• Canned Food Drive to assist those that are unemployed in Western Fresno County while implementing a Marketing plan
• Flower Shop Deliveries and other duties as needed
California State University, Fresno
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Option: Marketing expected graduation May 2012
College of the Sequoia
Associate of Science in Liberal Arts/Business Admin June 2008
Personal and professional references gladly furnished upon request.