Cristina B. Limchico
**** ***** ***** *** # ***, Buena Park CA 90620
Tel # 714-***-****
Email Address: email@example.com
License Vocational Nurse
I am recently a Licensed Vocational Nurse, with professional experience in healthcare settings and private duty nursing. I am a dedicated and self reliant individual in providing patient care.
My nursing style blends professionalism, capability and compassion to truly integrate patients’ medical and emotional care in the hospital, facility or private duty environment. I communicate well with doctors, colleagues and patient families, ensuring continuity of patient care.
Education, Licensure, and Certification
ADN Nursing Program
Licensed Vocational Nurse, California
License # 261016
Areas of Knowledge and Experience
• Cast care
• IV Lines Care
• Tracheostomy care
• Renal Catherization
• Pediatric and geriatric basic care
• Urinalysis, Culture and sensitivity
• Rehabilitation support Functions
• Finger sticks
• Psychiatric basic care
• Wound and burn care
• Private duty nursing
• Labor and delivery observation
• Post- partum, newborn nursery
Undergraduate Clinical Training
Med Surg Lakewood Regional Medical Center and Downey Regional Medical center, Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Pediatrics Kaiser Permanente, Bellfower Facility
Orthopedics Rancho Los Amigos, Rehab Center
OB/GYN Saint Francis Medical Center, Lynwood
Gerontology Buena Park, Nursing Home
Psychiatric La Casa Psychiatric Health Facility
• Performs patient care functions within the scope of practice, considering age, beliefs and related needs of the patient as by the protocols, policies and procedures.
• Assess and monitor patients’ condition and notify health care professional.
• Prepare and maintain medications as directed by the physician with adherence to proper protocols.
• Maintain equipment and supplies.
• Aseptic techniques and Infection control as directed by Infection Control
• Provide medical information and education to patients, following protocols and guidelines.
• Documentation that is pertinent to patient care information, procedures following patient care procedures
• Mainiting confidentiality
• Perform duties as directed
• Team Player and able to work in a fast paced environment with excellent customer service skills.
Utilization Analyst, Kaiser Permanente Case Management Department May 2010- Present
• Coordinates & supervises data & reporting needs, data collection process & data processing issues &
provides timely utilization data & analytic support
• Frequent contacts w/ other organizational units & outside facilities staff to obtain, verify and/or
provide information, e g,, works w/ Regional Claims & outside hospitals to reconcile billing charges
• Answers inquiries & educate patients, physicians & hospitals on covered benefits & charges
• Provides information & assistance to Health Plan members during claims review process &
coordinates authorized & non-authorized claims review
• Documents outside medical services & reinforce procedures for patients seen in outside emergency department
• May coordinate & supervise Air & Ground Transportation & Prospective Review Authorization Program
• Coordinates & supervises claims & referral information
• Provides information regarding member admissions to outside facilities
• Maintain the consistency & integrity of the non-KFH utilization bedtrack computerized data management system
1. Mary Anne Sanchez, RN, Case Manager, Whittier Hospital & Kaiser Permanente
2. Marie Noelle Orogo, RN Case Manager – Kaiser Permanente
3. Abigail Goyena, Senior Utilization Analyst – Kaiser Permanente