New York, NY 10002
Objective: To secure a position that will enable me to utilize my professional and interpersonal skills.
4/2005-11/2011 Coler-Goldwater Memorial Hospital New York, NY
• Was Responsible for the maintenance and sanitation of assigned areas
through out the hospital.
• Provided customer assistance to all patients and maintained services in prevention of infection control.
• Successfully performed all cleaning tasks within a given amount of time.
• Provided floor maintenance which included stripping, waxing and buffing.
5/1999-4/2005 American Building Maintenance New York, NY
• Maintained the cleanliness of interior of buildings by vacuuming, sweeping
and mopping the floors and maintained sanitary conditions in lavatories.
• Was responsible for docking and unloading work equipment.
• Assisted in valet parking of Executive staff.
3/1996-5/1999 United Building Maintenance New York, NY
• Performed general maintenance of banks, window cleaning and disposal of refuse for the buildings.
• Provided guard service and freight elevator operation.
• Shampooed carpets as well as extracted carpets due to floods using wet vacs.
3/2008-3/2010 Lincoln Technical Institute Union, NJ
• Awarded Auto Technician Diploma
9/1991-6/1995 Murray Bergtraum High School New York, NY
• Awarded Academic Diploma
Skills: Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, knowledge of operating floor machinery for all aspects of floor maintenance and
ability to reference and use information spread from electrical, mechanical and automotive schematics.