DURGA PRASAD TRIPATHY
Mail Id: email@example.com
Seeking a challenging work environment with more responsibilities where I can utilize my skills and abilities for overall growth of organization with subsequent expansion in my knowledge domain.
• Having total of 4 years and 6 months professional experience.
• Having 3 years and 3 months of experience in SAP FICO with one E2E full life cycle implementation project.
• Currently working for Onto Logical Systems, Bangalore as SAP FICO consultant.
Knowledge in ASAP methodology and business process.
Proficient Knowledge in data migrating tool LSMW and reporting tool ABAP query.
Creation of G/L Masters, Cash Journals, House banks and Maintaining Field Status Variant and Posting Keys.
Defining Fiscal year variant, Posting periods, Tolerance groups, Document types and number ranges.
Defining Interest Calculation Types, Defining Reference interest rates, Assigning Accounts for Automatic Posting for Interest Calculations. Settings for foreign currency valuation (fluctuations in exchange rates).
Creation of Customer/Vendor Accounts Groups, Number Ranges, and Customer/ Vendor Masters Creation. Configuring Automatic Payment Program and Dunning for Vendors/Customers.
Integration of FI with MM and SD.
Configuring Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation Areas and Depreciation Keys.
Creation of Asset Classes, Asset Number Ranges, Account Determination, and related settings.
Managing acquisition of new asset with Asset Under Construction (AUC) and settlement of the same to final asset. Transferring APC Values.
Maintain the Versions for actual and planned postings.
Creation of Cost Centres and Definition of Cost Centre Hierarchy .
Creation of Activity types and Statistical key figures and Allocation, Distribution and assessment of costs.
Creation of Primary and Secondary Cost Elements with appropriate Cost Element Category.
Definition of Internal Orders Types, Order Masters and Settlement Profiles.
1. Client : CPCL
Company UNISOFT INFOTECH PVT.LTD
Duration : Nov’11-Till Date
Team Size : 8 Members
Role : SAP Fico Consultant
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL), formerly known as Madras Refineries Limited (MRL) was formed as a joint venture in 1965 for the government of India (GOI). The main products of the company are LPG, Motor Spirit, Superior Kerosene, Aviation Turbine Fuel, High Speed Diesel, Bitumen, Lube Base Stocks, Paraffin Wax, Fuel Oil, Hexane and Petrochemical feed stocks.
• Structuring the Organization as per client Requirement
• General Ledger (FI-GL) taking care for uploading master data and configuring the pre-requisites which includes Creation of Chart of Accounts, Account groups, Retained earnings accounts, etc.
• Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), and Accounts Payable (FI-AP) master data uploading and maintaining the prerequisites such as creation of account groups, number ranges and Payment configuration etc.
• Configuration of AA (FI-AA).– Creating Legacy Assets and maintaining the prerequisites such as Chart of Depreciation, account determination, screen layouts, asset classes, defining depreciation key separately for book depreciation and Tax depreciation, asset master record and sub assets, acquisition, Creating Legacy Assets, Period end Closing
• Configuration of Controlling area(CO), Maintaining CO version, Maintaining number ranges for planning and actual transactions in CO and Defining primary and secondary Cost Elements
• Creation of Cost Center Groups and cost centers (CO-CCA), Defining different Activity types and Statistical key figures, Settings for Allocation of costs among cost objects with different methods like Assessments, distributions and reposting
• Configuring Financial Statement version as per the Client requirements
• Imparting Training to the End Users.
2. Client : ABB
Company : KEANE INDIA PVT. LTD
Duration : May-10 to Aug-11.
Team Size : 7 Members
Role : FI/CO Consultant (Support)
ABB the world’s leading engineering company. The division incorporates ABB's manufacturing network for transformers, switchgear, circuit breakers, and cables and associated equipment. It also offers all the services needed to ensure products' performance and extend their lifespan.
• Providing day-to-day operational and process support to users.
• Resolving the tickets based on priority levels as per SLA.
• Conduct problem analysis and communication the solution to the user.
• Tickets which are being related much prior to FI Key Roles G/L, A/P,A/R and AA .
• Preparation of User needs documents for assisting effectively with good potentiality.
• Analysis of day-to-day issues and solutions after communicating with users.
3. Client : HIRA CEMENT LTD(HCL)
Company : TEKONS SYSTEM PVT.LTD
Duration : Jun-09 to Mar-10
Team Size : 7 Members
Role : Associate Consultant (support)
HCL was incepted in 1988 as a Proprietorship concern of one of the directors of Hira Group, Late Shri. Suresh Agrawal. It has been overtaken by Shree Hira Exim Limited and is engagedin cement grinding activities. The cement produced is sold directly to the private and the government departments.
HCL has expanded its capacity from 16491 TPA to 42,000 TPA in 2005. It is proposing to come up with a white cement plant. The company has blended its manufacturing activities with the crucial challenges like water harvesting, zero waste discharge and plantations wherever it functions. It has been thriving to protect habitats and the speciesas well as the ecosystem.
• Handling of Top, High, Medium and Low priority tickets on severity Basis.
• Handling tickets which require changes to existing configuration and master data.
• Creation of Functional Specifications for tickets which require any enhancement or changes to existing reports or process. Work along with the ABAPers for this.
• Giving valuable suggestions to the client on production related issues.
• Interacting with other team members to resolve the issues which have integration with other modules like SD, MM.
NON SAP EXPERIENCE
Organization: Nourish Systems Pvt Ltd
Designation : PROCESS ASSOCIATE
Duration : Dec-2005 to Feb 2007
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assisting in maintenance of books of accounts and record maintenance.
Ensuring proper collection, disbursement and deposit of funds.
Checking the authenticity of purchase order placement and payments to vendors.
Preparation of MIS reports for management review purpose.
Ledger scrutiny and Preparation of BRS.
SAP : SAP R/3 version FI/CO, ECC 6.0.
Environment : Citrix.
Operating Systems : Windows 9X/2000/XP.
• Excellent analytical, quick learning and problem solving skills.
• Have good knowledge in using MS office
• Have good presentation, written and oral communication skills and problem solving skills
• Have good team spirit, goal oriented and high interpersonal skills.
• Self motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
• +MBA in Finance from Fakir Mohan University, Orissa.
• Masters in Economics from Utkal University, Orissa.
Father’s Name : Mr. Satya Narayan Tripathy
Date of Birth : 22ND May 1984
Marital Status : Single
Language Known : English, Hindi, Oriya
Gender : Male
At :D#901,Yoshodeep heights.
Pin : 400708.
State : Maharashtra.