*** ***** ******* ****, ************, KY 42431
• Ability to keep daily record of students, their work, and attendance
• Knowledge of teaching the students their classroom work
• Experience in handling confidential paperwork
• Knowledge of Microsoft word, vista, excel, good filing and organizational skills
Anton Day Treatment (CIA-ICE- teacher) (School Secretary)(CIA)
5770 Anton Rd. Madisonville, KY
• Taught & assisted students in their work.
• Copied materials for class work.
• Account ledgers, enrolled students, staff meetings & minutes, agendas, transfers, computerized attendance
• Correspondence for Principle and Counselors
Telephone surveyor 2006-current
Anton Rd. Madisonville, KY
• Concluding the required amount of completed interviews per hour.
• Completing all refusals with the appropriate clearing.
• Speaking clearly and fluently on the phone.
S. Main St. Madisonville, KY
• Traveled to repaired broken auto parts on sight.
• Repaired auto parts in the warehouse.
Lear Corporation 1998-2009
• Took hot auto parts out of machine and hung them to cool.
• Put cooled parts in a cutting machine and then in a trimming machine.
• Foamed, counted, and boxed parts.
Madisonville Re-encoding Center 1992-1999
Industrial Park, Madisonville, KY
• Keyed and corrected mail by prompts and keying rules
• Continually improving speed and accuracy.
Diploma 1975 Madisonville North Hopkins
Associates Degree Medical Office Technology 2004-2006
Madisonville Community College