PERMANENT ADDRESS:- ***, Udayanpally Chowmatha, PO- Ichapur Nawabjung, 24 Paraganas (north), Pin-743144
PRESENT ADDRESS:- 107,Bhubaneswari layout,Marathalli,Bangalore P.O:- 560037
ASPIRING LOGISTICS,SHIPPING & EXIM PROFESSIONAL
Seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in the industry which is in line with my academic background and which effectively utilizes my analytical and technical skills
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Qualified PGDM ( Cargo Management ) from IITTM, Bhubaneswar backed with BHM from IHM Bhubaneswar; accented with the latest trends and techniques of the field, having an inborn quantitative aptitude, determined to carve a successful career in the industry.
• Well versed in managing import function with entire procedural formalities and complete documentation relating to international.
• Excellent skills in consensus building, organization and price negotiation with sound knowledge to develop effective Procurement Strategies and Policies to achieve optimum cost of services and streamline the overall procurement functions within the required time, budget and quality standards
• Well conversant with shipping and logistics, International Marketing, Import-Export Operations, pre and post shipment documentations, contract management & client interaction, etc
• An effective team player with exceptional planning and execution skills coupled with a systematic approach and quick adaptability.
PGDM ( CARGO MANAGEMENT & TOUR OPERATIONS) 2011
IITTM Bhubaneswar, 71.8%
BACHELOR OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT 2009
IHM, Bhubaneswar; 60.6%
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Barrackpore; 58.7%
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Barrackpore; 68.7%
Windows, MS Office & Internet Applications
On rice preparation -2009
Logistics and supply chain – 2011
• For 6 months at Sindhu Cargo Services Pvt. Ltd.
• 5 months Kenilworth Beach Resort & Spa, Goa
• 2 months at India Tourism(INCREDIBLE INDIA)
PRESENTLY WORKING IN DB SCHENKER (AIR IMPORTS BANGALORE):
• Rate negotiation and co-ordination for the OPERATION SOLD customer (50-60 shpt per month).
• Negotiating with the OPERATION SOLD customer for the sale rates as per the terms of shpt.
• Preparing quotation as per the rates confirmation from the customers in SMART tool.
• Coordinating and controlling from pickup of the shipment from origin to delivery up to customers doors.
• Coordinating with the transport department for delivery of the shpt.
• Sending sales report to the OPERATION SOLD customer on weekly basis.
• Coordinating with the Cs-sales (for field sales customer), KAM/GAM(for global customer) and the customs clearance department for a smooth process.
• Follow up with the airlines/tracking and updating the daily event.
• Coordinating with origin office/ airlines / shipping lines/ interdepartmental staff to sort out problems.
• Troubleshooting, resolving & analysing customer complaint within 24 hours.
• Customer compaint form should to enclosed with all details and submit to HOD on monthly basis.
• Approval for realeasing DO to the customer.
• Updating and sending DSR to the department and to the customer on daily basis.
• Training of new joiners in the department within 1 – 2 weeks.
• Handling of special cargo / priority handling cargo/DGR.
• Acting as CS within air imports for Custom clearance & sales department (including CS-Sales, KAMO, GAM)
• Maintaining SOP of the global and local sales customersas per ISO norms.
• Releasing CAN as per the given contract or quote.
• Maintaining QUALITY DEVIATION on every day basis.
• Maintaining new NAD and SAP no./address.
• Training on DB SCHENKER Sky bridge product i.e.( Multimodal shipment)
• Air imports Products and handling.
WORK DONE IN SINDHU CARGO AS A MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
• In sea import getting the enquiry from the customer or from the overseas agent.
• Making quotation for sea import as per rates confirmation from the custoemr.
• Negotiation of rates with the shipping line.
• Work in Air export console for 2months. Giving rates to the customer by negotiating rates from the airlines and customer both.
• Air Import clearance and documentation.
• Classification according to the custom tariff act.
• Handling customer complain and getting proper document for the custom clearance.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Actively participated in national level Football tournament regional level swimming competition at School level.
LANGUAGES KNOWN: English, Hindi, Bengali, Orriya
DATE OF BIRTH: 23rd December 1988