SYBIL M. THEBAUD-BRIERRE
A position in Personnel or Human Resources Management which will require me to apply my business experience and education to assist the company in the accomplishment of its goals.
Petro Oil, Melville, NY
Collections Representative/Trainer 2007-2010
• Inbound and outbound calls to retail and commercial customers.
• Reviewing overdue account balances and negotiated suitable payment arrangements.
• Identifying and performing account write-offs.
• Reconciled accounts.
• Develop and create curriculum-training manuals.
• Deliver computer-based training from entry level to advanced programs.
• Educate and train employees on all phases of customer service and collection.
• Instruct on how to answer inbound and outbound collection calls using dialer technology.
• Managed multiple projects while working closely with managers to execute training programs to provide appropriate skill requirements to resources
Macy’s, Massapequa, NY
Holiday Recruiter 2006-2006
• Develop creative recruiting techniques to attract qualified candidates.
• Scheduled candidates for office interview and performed reference checks.
• Facilitated the application process of walk-in traffic applicants.
Arrow Electronics, Melville, NY
Human Resources Associate 2005-2005
• Processed 150+ new hire kits weekly for all staff levels through senior level management.
• Collaborated with HR managers nationwide to effectuate processing of applicants files.
• Obtained required forms and documentation for new hire processing.
• Coordinated drug test results with online laboratory; maintained highest degree of confidentiality.
• Conducted employee verifications via telephone, mail and facsimile
Aon Consulting, Melville, NY
Behavioral Assessor 2000-2005
• Conducted initial screening of candidates to ensure basic qualifications meet open positions.
• As part of prescreen interviews, frequently use questions to measure skills and determine the level of work ethics and commitment
• Screened candidates for job knowledge, measure skills communication and sales skills, customer service orientation and professionalism, problem-solving abilities, analytical acumen, authoritative disposition and initiative.
• Conducted behavioral telephone interviews.
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – 1997
State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY
Windows XP/Vista, MS Office, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPerfect, Lawson