Ocoee, Florida 34761
Extensive business and information technology background with strong management skills. Fifteen years experience with the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK), process development, vendor relationship, contract negotiation and product implementation. Team oriented, top performer and highly motivated self starter with strong organizational, planning, managerial and interpersonal skills. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Spanish.
• Project managed the implementation of a case management application for the City of New York Human Resources Administration.
• Improved technology efficiency and process by 100% for the Sales & Marketing business entities at Universal Orlando Resorts.
• Increased sales conversions for the Travel Industry Sales team by 260% with the development of the “One Click” solution through the Trisept Solutions vacation application.
• Nominated for the Universal Orlando Resort Excellence in Leadership award.
07/08 – 03/09 AQUENT, LLC, Orlando, FL
ONLINE MARKETING / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AGENT/RECRUITER
• Managed all client account activities from obtaining client needs to order fulfillment.
• Lead all candidates networking activities in markets aimed at the acquisition of qualified talent in all disciplines.
• Acted as coach and career management specialist for specific talent within the marketplace.
• Assisted in building relationships with client companies through in-person visits.
• Performed quality checks at assigned clients providing all talent follow up as necessary.
12/06 – 6/08 UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORTS, Orlando, FL
MANAGER – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, Technology Relationship Management supporting MARKETING & SALES, TICKETING and OPERATIONS
• Served as the Technology Relationship Management liaison between business leaders, front gate sales employees, technology vendors and other entities in support of ticketing related programs.
• Maximized existent revenue streams for internal and external clients e-commerce environments.
• Helped define clients objectives for using electronic commerce and decided what interfaces were needed to achieve them.
• Managed all the post-sales and operational processes for the Universal Orlando Online Ticket Store.
• Defined and implemented ad operations processes and managed the daily operations of the Interactive Marketing Team.
• Set up and monitored all email marketing launches via email service providers.
• Managed accurate inventory forecasts to the sales and finance teams.
• Created and analyzed reports to insure campaign and testing performances met expectations set.
• Coordinated with ad serving vendors in the set-up, execution and reporting of the Universal Orlando ad campaigns.
• Interfaced with sales, marketing, and other teams to ensure campaign implementation and delivery.
• Interfaced with accounting/finance departments for AR, revenue distribution, billing and department expenses for all sales channels.
• Resolved and troubleshot all internal and external issues associated with campaigns.
• Interfaced with internal clients on all levels to help resolve Information Technology/Sales & Marketing related issues and provided answers in a timely manner.
• Lead technology partners in development and implementation of process improvement initiative between Universal Orlando’s business units and various support entities.
• Built and maintained vendor relationships and managed the purchases of hardware and software products.
• Assisted in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting infrastructure.
• Implemented network security at the organizational level as established by General Electric.
• Suggested areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Conducted effective performance evaluations and mentored those with less experience through normal channels.
10/03 – 09/06 BMG COLUMBIA HOUSE, Inc., New York, NY
ACCOUNT MANAGER/PROJECT MANAGER
• Worked closely with the marketing manager to ensure all requirements were met and that all technical issues or concerns were addressed and updated in the program specifications for interactive projects.
• Worked with development teams programming in .NET, HTML, JAVA, PHP and FLASH.
• Worked closely with cross-functional teams from marketing, development, creative and customer service to effectively manage multiple small, medium and large projects with varying levels of complexity by following the Project Management Methodology.
• Built project schedules and motivated project teams to deliver quality results.
• Scheduled status meetings and issued program documentation and status reports to the team
• Managed project lifecycle during discovery, design, development and deployment for various types of interactive projects.
• Coordinated tasks and deliverables between client, internal project team (strategy, account, design, information architecture and technology), publisher and third-party vendors.
• Developed project proposal and statements of work, scope and change request management.
• Tested procedures and methodologies of projects built in HTML, PHP, ASP.net and Flash.
• Oversaw the quality assurance process for all websites and products.
• Oversaw maintenance of the project plan with status updates.
04/01 – 09/03 CITY OF NEW YORK HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION, New York, NY
HIV/AIDS Services Administration
DIRECTOR – Management Information Systems
• Assisted with the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities; conducted research, analyzed data, and made recommendations regarding administrative, organizational, and operational problems
• Assisted with the preparation and administration of the budget; maintained and monitored appropriate budgetary controls.
• Developed and implemented business marketing plans.
• Assisted with the development of information system standards; and designed and implemented new and revised systems to ensure effective and efficient services
• Served as department head and was responsible for supervision Information Technology staff.
• Developed, organized, supervised and assessed training programs on new and revised systems, procedures, and applications; and responds to user needs.
• Served as Project Manager on all development of applications for agency.
10/00 – 04/01 RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL, St. Petersburg, FL
BUSINESS ANALYST (Contractor)
12/97-10/00 LEHMAN BROTHERS, New York, NY
11/90-12/97 DOW JONES NEWSWIRES, Jersey City, NJ
KNIGHT-RIDDER FINANCIAL AMERICA, New York, NY
EDUCATION: STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK AT BINGHAMTON, Binghamton, NY
BBA – Finance (8/88 – 5/92)
LANGUAGES: PLSQL, SQL Server, Visual Basics 6.0, ASP.net, Macromedia Flash, Java Script, HTML, Crystal Reports, Oracle, SAP Solutions.
SKILLS: Studio 8, Microsoft Office, Visio, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver, SharePoint,
Remedy, SalesForce.com, Oracle/Seibel, Omniture (Site Catalyst), Hitbox
REFERENCES DELIVERED UPON REQUEST