Objective: To be apart of a successful and growing team.
Education: High School Diploma, H.L. Bourgeois
* *** ******* ****** *********** and Design, U.S Navy, UCLA
Software: AS400, Excel, MS Projects, Outlook
Employment: Point Eight Power LLC., April 2008 to Present
Belle Chase, La
- Project Manager/ Engineer of Switch Gear and Generator Package Manufacture
- Entitled with budgets of projects ranging from 50,000 to 1.5 million.
- I am entitled with kickoff meetings, design meetings, and all customer relations.
- Duties included awarding jobs to vendors, purchasing material for all job, tracking the delivery time, and ship dates.
- Also entitled with ISO 9001 standards. ECR, NCR, and CAR
- Also entitled with ABS, UL, NEC, and other government regulations around the world.
- Also entitled with design review and design changes.
- Also entitled with onsite changes to project.
- Also entitled with on time shipment of over 51 jobs at any one given time around the world.
Shamrock Management LLC, August 2007 to April 2008
- I & E Manager
- I was entitled with the design and inspection of offshore rigs, in compliance with government regulations.
- I designed and revamped systems such as PLC, Gas and Electrical Generators, Switch Gears in the MCC buildings.
- Also did all wire and cable tray layouts for lighting and fire alarm systems.
- All the above was designed on auto-cad program Rhino.
- Job duties job overview and material ordering, other duties included personal time sheets and there locations, with accounts payable and receive able.
Edison Chouest Offshore, November 2004 to August 2007
- Electronics and Design Tech
- I was largely responsible for the designing of bridge systems and there location on the bridge. Along with wire layouts and monitor locations
- Other systems where Directional Positioning, AIS, Navigation and steering.
- I was also included on the propulsion team for thrusters and main engines. With the main engines being 6600 generators for power distribution.
- I was responsible for all 230 ECO vessels, accounts payable and relievable along with the material needed for each job.
References: Will Martinez