GUILLERMO CRESPO DIAZ
An accomplished and talented accounting professional with more than five years of experience in accounting and accounts payable. Seeking a position in accounting field to utilize my skills and experience in the mentioned field.
• Knowledge of financial reporting, data review, preparing budget, payroll processing and reconciliations
• Ability to improve workflow, accuracy and efficiency
• Familiar with vendor relations, implementation of technologies and program management
• Ability to establish good relationship with service providers and vendors
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with little supervision
• In-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite and internet applications.
05/2011 to 01/2012
• Day-to-day management of the General Ledger
• Generation of monthly financial statements
• Assists in month/quarter/year end close
• Working to resolve customer collection issues
• Providing support to other team members as a backup in their absence
Oficina de Turismo Havana, Cuba
2004 to 2010
• Responsible for conducting research and updating vendor file, activating or deleting individual files
• Verified payment accounts, entered information into systems to ensure printed checks and contact with customers
• Conducted research on payment errors due to error in data entry
• Created innovative revenue system that increases the overall growth of the organization
• Kept records on accounts like expenditures, loss and profit
• Assisted payroll preparation by calculating time details and other duties
• Improved and implemented an accounting software to make it more suitable for the office accounting department.
• Met deadlines consistently
• Trained more than 5 new employees
• Worked in the opening of 6 new company branches.
• Bachelor of Science in Economics University of Havana
Available upon request