Robert E. Odle
***** ******* ****, #****, ******, Texas, 75248
Objective Securing a position in Customer Service
Profile • Many years of experience as professional manager.
• Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
• Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
• Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver.
• Proven ability to work in unison with clients, staff, volunteers, and board of directors.
Education B.S., History; and Religion, Minors: Speech and Military Science, Eastern New Mexico University, Portales, NM
U. S. Army’s: Infantry Officer Basic Course, Airborne, and Special Force Officers Course
Relevant Experience & Accomplishments
• Licensed as a Security Manager for RMI for the state of TX.
• Hired, supervised, trained security personnel to work on commercial and government contract.
• Managed the Quality Control of a major security company made $100,000 in saving annually.
• Wrote security processor and protocols for clients, and employees.
• Updated the HR background checks that netted higher quality of new hires and greater retention.
• Formulated, wrote, and implemented protocols for all areas of company operations.
• Directed recruitment and retention of supervisors and staff of 10-500 employees.
• Trained, supervised and evaluated staff, coached improvement management skills.
• Successfully refined and implemented new projects from new clients, to retention and upgrade of current clients with special need and requirements.
Employment Broker, Petron Energy, Inc.
• Found and develop investors in limited partnership in the O&G industry. 2007--present
Quality Assurance Manager, United Protective Service, Inc
• Oversaw operations of daily of purchasing, equipment control and accountability.
• Oversight of all maintenance for all company transportation, communication, and uniforms for company.
• Worked to establish regular training session and update for all levels of personnel. 2005-2007
State Licensed Manager for RMI, Inc.
• Manager of all operation of RMI in the state of TX, to include that major account of American Honda Parts and Finance Centers in Irving,, TX.
• Responsible for all state compliance with state laws, regulations, and license requirements. 2002-2005
Chief Field Supervisor, Diamond Group, Inc.
• Chief Field Supervisor for all of the DFW area, both commercial accounts and government contracts.
• Worked with the FAA account and met all operational requirements during the 9-11, 2001.
Assistant Sales Manager for Tru-Green Chem-Lawn
• Trained the new hires on protocols and field presentations.
• Managed a phone call center of 35 people during the busiest seasons. 1998-2002
Involvement Greenville Ave church of Christ, Richardson, TX, Adult Teachers for the last 9 years.