Mark T. Hagens
Shiner, TX 77984 email@example.com
Home phone: 361-***-****
Objective: I am looking to re-enter the sales market utilizing my years of leadership and entrepreneurial experience. I am an educated and driven professional that has never met a stranger. I prefer to explore a career in outside sales around the Austin, San Antonio, or College Station area. I am willing to learn new computer programs and marketing styles for the ever changing market.
3 Bar H Registered Angus Cattle Ranch Shiner, Texas (1995 - present)
I am the sole proprietor of the 3 Bar H Ranch. For fourteen years I have managed all operations and sales. My daily responsibilities consist of marketing registered cattle, pasture management, business to business sales, veterinary maintenance, cattle nutrition, and net working other high quality genetic ranches.
• Raise registered replacement cattle for Texas ranchers.
• Administer 90% of all veterinarv health care: vaccinations, A/I, nutritional development, etc…
• Operate & maintain heavy farm equipment: tractors, bulldozers, post-hole digger, fertilizer, shredder
• Utilize a computer spreadsheet for cattle data management
• Build and weld the cattle guards and construction of barns & buildings by blueprint
• 98% sales success with clients
J.B. Goodwin and Henry S. Miller, Realtors Austin, Texas (1987 - 1995)
As a successful Realtor for nearly ten years I gained knowledge and experience by cold calling, marketing real estate, negotiating contracts, pre-qualifying customers, analyzing loan mortgage rates and developing a comparative analysis for each listing.
• Listing agent of the month for six months
• Sales agent of the month for three months
• I have maintained my Licensed Realtor Certification
Weber Ford Motor Company Cuero, Texas (1981 - 1982)
As a Certified Ford Mechanic I diagnosed mechanical failures and performed repairs.
Concordia University Austin, TX (1983 - 1987)
• Bachelor of Arts, General Studies, 1987
• Concentration in Environmental Biology and Business
• Dean's List
Gulf Coast College Beeville, TX (1979 -1981, 1982)
• Associate Degree in Automotive Mechanics, 1981
• In 1982, I completed one semester of core classes before enrolling at Concordia
• Dean’s List
University of Mary Hardin Baylor Belton, TX ( 1995)
• Passed ExCET Teaching Certification Test for Middle School Science & Professional Programs
• Completed science and education classes
• Business To Business, Outside & Direct Sales, Net Working Corporate Business Transactions
• Computer Skills, Spread Sheets, Data Analysis, Business Presentations, Teaching Concepts
• Strategic Marketing, Sales, Market Analysis, Loan Processing, Business To Business Sales
• Cattle Nutrition, Genetics, Sales, Pasture Management, Veterinary Procedures, Mechanics
• Communication Skills (listening, verbal, written), Managed up to 10 workers