Pasadena, CA 91107
Fifteen years cash management experience in sales, customer service, office administration, wealth management. Self starter with the ability to work well under pressure. Prioritize tasks, handle multiple projects simultaneously and consistently met deadlines. With emphasis in providing solutions and growing client relationships.
Edward Jones 2009 to 2012
Branch Office Administrator / Sales Support
Responsible for the daily operation of an Edward Jones office. This includes providing top-notch client service. Support marketing events for the office, support financial advisors and staying updated on technological advances.
• Ran reports, separate trade confirmations from the rest of the wires.
• Scanned checks for deposits using a remote deposit capture machine.
• Reviewed calendar for appointments. Call clients and schedule appointments.
• Handled complex tasks associated with running a high volume office.
• Coordinated marketing events, find venues, work closely with catering managers.
• Updated marketing materials for the office. Monitor client’s accounts and funds activities.
• Served as a liaison between clients, operations, compliance and marketing. Process transfer request from other brokerage institutions. Open accounts. Process expense reports.
• Assisted with Budget for the office; work on special projects assigned by management. Process trade confirmations. Provide market information or quotes to clients as requested and allowed.
HSBC Bank 2006 - 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Global Cash Management Sales Specialist
Responsible for maintaining and growing revenue stream by selling corporate payments products to the Business Banking, Commercial Market segment and Private Bank.
• Consistently ranked as top performer in categories of deposit gathering income
• Supported Global Relationship Teams on extensive call efforts ( provided demonstrations on how the online platform could meet the client’s Cash Mgmt. Needs).
• Coordinated and managed implementation process.
• Prepared sales proposals and proformas of account analysis and pricing models.
• Consulted business customers on improving their cash flow, collections and disbursements.
• Provided overview presentations to clients and relationship managers and expand cross sell opportunities.
• Maintained current knowledge of all cash management products and services offered.
• Actively comply with HSBC Business Standards of conduct and other regulatory and compliance policies.
Citibank 2005– 2006
Cash management Sales Support Associate
Responsible for providing support and expertise in treasury management to senior sales officers.
• Provided support and expertise in Treasury Management for Relationship Managers and clients.
• Prepared and presented Treasury Management proposals to customers and prospects.
• Cross sold bank products and services to new and existing customers in order to increase sales of products with revenue of $1M to $20M. Worked with Business Banking and Private Bank.
• Demonstrated to customers and prospects Citibank’s online banking service.
• Monitored implementation process for newly acquired customers Treasury Management set ups.
• Provided weekly sales reports utilizing MS Query. Created and customized databases applications.
• Worked on special projects assigned by management.
• Developed sales plans and calling strategies to increase customer’s base.
Wells Fargo Bank 1999- 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Implementation Manager / Relationship Associate
• Implemented Treasury Management products and services for newly acquired customers.
• Worked closely with Relationship Managers and Treasury Management sales officers to ensure accuracy in proposed set ups.
• Provided guidance and training for newly hired Implementation Associates.
• Worked on more complicated and sensitive implementation set ups.
• Provided on-site customer training on newly implemented sophisticated services.
• Worked with Relationship Managers managing a middle market portfolio of treasury products. Handled customer calls and inquiries regarding their portfolio.
• Checked accounts on Hogan, DDA and notified controllers and accounting managers to cover overdrafts for their accounts. Processed wire transfers for high valued clients.
Mellon First Business Bank 1997 - 1999
Los Angeles, CA
Cash Management Marketing Officer
• In charge of marketing and selling Treasury Management services to clients and prospects.
• Provided corporate demonstrations of online banking services to clients.
• Assisted with pricing and account analysis proformas
• Managed the implementation process.
• Provided on site training and installation of online banking services
• Attended client calls with Relationship Managers.
First Interstate Bank 1986 - 1996
Los Angeles, CA
Cash Management Administrator/ Collection Specialist
• Coordinated set up and implemented cash management services.
• Managed implementation process of cash management products.
• Liaison among sales, client services, branches and product management.
• Participated in user acceptance and parallel testing for warrants and drafts system.
• Independently managed a portfolio of auto loans and home loans.
• Responsible for filing claims. Served as a liaison between trustees and attorneys.
• Negotiated with clients and trustees work out loans. Prepared accounts for charge off.
Pasadena City College Paralegal Certificate/ 98 Units completed
Fundamentals of Cash Management Seminar- Mellon Bank
Accounting Coursers Glendale College
Working knowledge of: ADP mainframes for payroll, Microsoft Office, Excel, Treasury Management Pricer, knowledge of internal applications including: Mainframe, Word Perfect, Lotus Notes, Knowledge of PowerPoint.
Language: Fluent in English/ Spanish
Citibank’s - Service Excellence Award