Austin T.X. 78758
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Highly skilled & innovative tech professional with over 8 years combined experience as a web analytics consultant, project manager, sales engineer, web developer.
• Strong project management and cross-functional team leadership to complete complex projects. Successfully completed approximately 32 projects as a web analytics implementation engineer within one to four month timeline each while bringing in over $2.5 Million in annual company revenue.
• Solution Driven Concept to Delivery: Creative competency in translating business issues into customer solutions including opportunity identification, product requirements, software development, delivery, training, support, and analysis.
• Product development: Complete lifecycle experience in planning, scoping, designing, developing, deploying, and supporting enterprise scale business application and business intelligence software, using agile development methodologies and illustrating creative knowledge through research.
• Advanced communication skills across all media: email, presentations, public speaking, web content, multimedia.
Independent Consultant Austin, Texas
Web Analytics, 2009 - Present
• Oversee deployment and analysis of web analytics, search marketing campaigns, newsletters, surveys, database, and web site maintenance for Capital Area Parkinson’s Society.
• Provide web analytics consultative services to 4.0 and Go tutoring services along with training. Projects include analytics tracking and reporting through on-line shopping cart, search marketing campaigns, social media, and web site design.
• Completed a brief project for MTV Networks and drafted a solution design requirements document outlining the specific traffic and conversion variables to implement on a media focused site.
Technology Leaders, New York, New York
Web Analytics Consultant, 2008 – 2009
• Implemented Webtrends enterprise web analytics application software and supported Omniture product for Realogy (Century 21, Coldwell Banker, etc.), PricewaterhouseCoopers, CocaCola.com, T-Mobile, and Daiichi Sankyo.
• Led deployment of analytics software remote as well as onsite. Integrated data acquisition software with client’s content and e-commerce pages. Managed multiple projects with teams consisting of marketing analyst and software developers.
• Performed in depth software installation, upgrading, debugging, support, analysis, and training with multi vertical clients while emphasizing site optimization best practices.
• Successfully created the first drag-and-drop upgrade library for client PricewaterhouseCoopers after overcoming site design obstacle from previous analytics implementation. Upgrade increased reporting availability by 10% along with overhead reduction by eliminating the need for additional development resources.
• Communicated with executive business personnel by presenting the most effective means to increase ROI from web sites.
• Configured custom analytics KPI reports and dashboards to present marketing campaigns (SEM/SEO), multivariate testing (A/B), and lead conversion metrics.
• Implemented companies proprietary database and analysis engine product by executing SQL scripts/Shell scripts to alert client’s on analytics product deficiencies like click fraud (PPC), web site malfunctions.
Coremetrics, Austin, Texas
Implementation Engineer – Web Analytics, 2006 – 2008
• Implemented Coremetrics enterprise web analytics solution to various e-commerce clients ranging from SMB to Fortune 500. Consulted with multi vertical clients such as Staples, Newegg.com, Atlantic Media, Forbes, Bank of America, Circuit City, and Tiger Direct.
• Analyzed reporting and data for every client and presented SQL transaction information in spreadsheets along with illustrating reports to senior management.
• Performed implementation kickoff presentations to all members of client team as direct point of contact. Trained executives and business users on applicability of analytics product.
• Led development of web analytics data validation tools used to increase software implementation speed by 15% and data accuracy by 10%, while saving the company thousands of dollars in reduced implementation overhead. Drafted documentation, specification sheets, and a white paper outlining usability of product.
• Oversaw and managed multiple ongoing projects and led a team of 3-6 members consisting of business analysts, web developers, marketing analysts, etc.
• Project lifecycle included business planning, requirements, design, development, QA, training, and Live deployment of company product with a heavy emphasis on A/B testing, search marketing (SEM/SEO), and QA.
National Instruments, Austin, Texas
Sales Engineer, 2005 - 2006
Rookie of the Year Award - 2005
• Consulted with Fortune 500 companies by demonstrating technical support expertise through providing technical presentations to companies and drafting sales proposals outlining product solutions. Company portfolio consisted of: BAE systems, Raytheon, IBM, MIT, Osram Sylvania. Exceeded sales quota 4/5 quarters.
• Developed data acquisition programs through the use of company’s proprietary software product (Labview) as a means for clients to demo test and measurement hardware. Allocated 47% of time communicating with potential and existing clients. Researched client specification needs in a creative manner to determine perfect hardware or software solution.
• Mined Oracle database with simple SQL queries to locate detailed quote pricing information collected from company web page. Extracted client registration data stored in the database as a source for leads and selling products.
Hatikva Ministries Incorporated, Nederland, Texas
Web Developer and Producer, 2001 - 2005
• Configured programs to stream audio and video biblical teaching materials over the internet. Allocated audio and video code objects to web site as a means for customers to view product samples.
• Produced audio & video discs from raw mpeg video & CD audio footage. Edited the material, then organized the footage into a production compilation to be sold on the market. Reduced production costs by 1/3 by compressing data formats to fit on a single compact disc.
Omniture, Webtrends, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Google Optimizer, AWStats, MS
Project, MS Office/Access, Adobe Dreamweaver\Flash, Eclipse, IBM Websphere, Adobe
Photoshop/Audition/Premier, Visual Studio, Salesforce, Cognos, LAMP, SVN, Lotus Notes.
Windows 2000, XP, Windows Server 2003, Linux (Ubuntu, Debian), UNIX.
Oracle 8i/11i, MySQL, SQL server.
Texas A&M University; College Station TX 2004
Bachelor of Science in Economics
Minor in Business Administration