Pursue a career with a progressive company wherein; my management skills and knowledge will demonstrate my experience to contribute to the growth and success of the organization.
• Strong knowledge in all areas of Restaurant Management, which include Customer Service and the Health Field Industry. Excellent skills in building friendship with customers extremely reliable and professional and vast skills in management.
• Very strong leadership skills and capability to motivate and manage staff to accomplish excellent results.
• Efficient in increasing revenues and reducing costs.
• Ability to communicate effectively and maintain an ideal flow of information across different departments.
• A rationale thinker with a positive approach.
DETAIL WORK EXPERIENCE
Organization: Golden Krust
Designation: General Manager
Duration: Dec.2008/ Dec.2011
• Organize management training and developing of employees
• Training and supporting employees in daily job operations
• Managing cost controls for food, labor and quality control
• Scheduling shifts for staff and ensuring time management and quality of food service for customers
• Delegated supplies of ordering beverages, food and supplies for company
• Maintaining excellent working relationship with each vendor
• Handling all banking transaction
• Assisted in the employee development progress and coordinating periodic assessments
• Responsible for staff and terminating of staff members if needed
Organization: Factory Direct Bus Sales
Designation: Sales Administration
Duration: Feb-2007/ November 2008
• Upgrading vehicle information data vin numbers TOS, MSO’s and registering vehicles, issuing titles
• Keeping accurate stock records on buses
• Weekly follow-up on distribution log from vendors
• Daily corresponding with vendors and customers for purchases on buses local and international
• All transaction on sale by salespeople must report to my office
• Request tracking rebates for customers from the dealers
• Maintaining files on stock units, sold units and delivery forms tax exempt
• Banking information ex; (lienholder, insurance carrier, finance//lease company)
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATE
• Associate Degree in Science and Social Studies Year 2007’ Graduate
• Academics’ Certification Year- 2007
• Westchester Community College
• Rockland Community College
1. CEO:/Proprietor A. Marks 2. General Mgr. Will Papopawitz
Company: Golden Krust Company: Factory Direct Bus Sales
Email: email@example.com Address: 1 Warehouse Lane, Elmsford, N.Y. 10523
Telephone: 646-***-****) Telephone: (914- 592-2872)