Kenturah Edwards 662-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective To obtain a Full-time Challenging position with potential growth.
Experience 2005-2005 YMCA Milwaukee, WI
School Age Care
• Maintain accurate records, statistics on attendance, and reports in compliance with association policies and procedures and to ensure that all staff is properly orientated.
• Maintain all aspects of safety and risk reduction in the program, first aid supplies, incident reports and medical logs.
• In charge of supervising children from the ages of 4-12, and provide homework and life skills tutoring.
2003-2005 SDC Head Start Milwaukee, WI
Bus Aide/ Site Assistance
• Complete a list of attendance and Route lists daily; indicating actual time each child is picked up and dropped off.
• Complete a head count once all children are on the bus and again in the school building.
• Indicate on attendance list that each child has been received, escorted, and signed in and out of the classroom.
• Ensure that each child is safely secured utilizing the Q vest system with the bus lap belt.
2001-2002 Milwaukee Careers Cooperative Milwaukee, WI
Office Skills Pratium (On The Job Training)
• Operate multi-line phone system.
• Maintain Centralized Filing.
• Distribute application to job seekers while handling inquiries.
Education 2004-2005 Milwaukee Area Technical College Milwaukee, WI
2002 Cornerstone Christian Correspondence Milwaukee, WI
Certificates Microsoft Office 2000, Excel, PowerPoint, Childcare 1&2, Child Abuse and Neglect laws.
References Available upon request