B-tech (Electronic and Communication)
Citizenship : India Date of birth : 04 oct1992
Have been brought up in a multicultural and cosmopolite environment at school where performance and all around development of an individual was the key.
A self-motivated individual, it is my ambition to reach the zenith of success, armed with my belief in the virtues of dedication and discipline. I wish to be a vital part of an organization that encourages learning and has a proactive working environment, so that I grow with the organization in which I work to my full potential, gain valuable experience and be loyal to the company and my profession.
Technical Key Skills
Proficient or familiar with a vast array of programming languages, concepts and technologies,
*Ethical hacking & cracking basics,
* Matlab &simulink
Basics of ‘C’
Basics of core java Windows-
• B-Tech from VBCET with score of 73.54 %.
• Completed 400 hour in MATLAB training program of IQRA Pvt. Ltd.
• Completed 108 hour in network security training program of Kyron Pvt. Ltd
year Class Marks 2006 to 2008 Intermediate ( UP Board) 59.0%
2005 to 2006 High school (UP Board) 72.5%
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task work assignments
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Activities and Interests
Internet Blog, social sites
Automobile Cars in general
Academic Award Up, Delhi,Banaglore
Cricket (play state level cricket )
Best Event coordinator award in session 2011-2012
• Possess good communication and inter-personal skills.
• Have the ability to work under pressures and meet deadlines.
• Always inquisitive to learn new concepts.
• Strongly believe in teamwork.
• Capable of adapting in dynamic situations
• IEEE paper: Controller Design for Servo Motor Using MATLAB
• IEEE paper: parallel beam x-ray tomography Using MATLAB
• IEEE paper: To find out maximum clique Using MATLAB
• IEEE paper: DC motor efficiency improvement using MATLAB
• IEEE paper: To design Simulink model for voltage convertor using MATLAB
• IEEE paper: Remote controlling of motor using MATLAB
• HINDUSTAN AERONAUTIC LIMITED ( Training)
Duration : one month
• IQRA Pvt. Ltd. ( Training)
Duration : 3 month
• Conduct 5 day MATLAB & Simulink training on Shri Siddhi Vinayak Institute of
Technology, Bareilly,UP (23/ march/ 2012 to 27/ march/ 2012)
• Father Name : Mr. Suresh Chandra Yadav
• Mother name : Mrs. Chandrakala Yadav
• Hobbies : Making friends, playing games & listing to music
• Marital Status : Single
• Nationality : Indian
• Languages : Hindi & English
• Address : No. 54,Roopenaagrahara Hosur Road,Madivala,Behind Mahindra showroom,3rd Cross N.G.R,Bangalore, India(560068)
I hereby declare that the above information furnished by me are correct to the best of my knowledge & belief.
Date / / 2012
Place: Bangalore Yours truly
Pran Krishna Yadav