Rigoberto Zuniga, Jr.
Objective: To obtain a position as a plumber where I can utilize my education, knowledge, and skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Fluent in Spanish.
• Great communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Knowledgeable of blueprint reading.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and other office equipment.
Harlem School of Technology, New York, NY July 2007
900 hours Plumbing & Heating Certificate
New York City Housing Authority
Certificate of Completion in Basic Electrical Repair June 2010
Jakbson Properties, New York, NY Sept. 2009 – June 2011
• Supervised a group of 7 employees and delegate duties as needed to ensure proper maintenance of building.
• Conducted preventive maintenance, which includes maintenance of boilers, sprinkle systems, fire suppression system, and basic electrical issues.
• Calculated estimates for building repairs.
• Thread pipes and solder embraced copper pipes.
• Repaired pipes and installed sprinkler system.
• Performed other maintenance issues upon request.
KJ Plumbing & Heating Tech, New York, NY June 2006 – Sept 2009
• Detected and repaired leaks on natural gas, potable water, and steam line.
• Repaired and repaired plumbing fixtures, valves, and meters. Also, made plumbing alterations as needed.
• Completed bathroom and kitchen rough in and finish work.
• Unclogged sewer and drain lines.
• Made repairs and installations in accordance with the city ‘s plumbing codes.
• Conducted hydrostatic and pressure tests and made necessary repairs or replacements to ensure all systems are working in an efficient manner.
Volunteers of America, New York, NY May 2005 – Sept. 2007
• Registered new families and visitors.
• Responsible of residents’ supplies, storage, and disbursement of foods and non-food items.
• Maintained the safety and security of all individuals in the facility.
• Enforced facility rules and regulations.
• Promptly responded to questions and concerns raised, which developed a rapport with the families.
• Conducted apartment inspection to ensure residents were adhering to the organization rules and regulations.
References will be provided upon request