EDUCATION & TRAINING
Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, SAP System, Internet, Customer Portals, Active Secret Security Clearance since 2000-Department of Defense, Small Business Management Diploma, Certificate of Completion on AIP II Basic Training X-Ray Course (GenRad Imaging Solutions) background in Aerospace/Defense, ISO9000/ISO9001. Currently enrolled in training for “Administrative Assistant” at Comprehensive Training Systems-Imperial Beach (CTS).
Experience with customer first culture “Can do attitude” great with people, friendly, pleasant and helpful in person and on the phone. Accomplished Electrical/Mechanical Inspector with solid reputation as a self starter; independent achiever and dynamic team member. Noted for strengths in mastering new processes quickly. Reputation as a positive influence, consistently exceeding expectations. Extensive history as a volunteer; combining mentoring and motivation in the community.
COBHAM, San Diego, CA
Customer Service Representative/Data Entry Clerk II April 1999 - Aug 2010
Responsible as first point of contact and professional interaction with customers regarding authorization to .return defective material. Continuous recognition for exceptional attention to detail required in this position
Guarantee accurate data entry into SAP system while generating: repair, environmental, services, new sales
orders and processing the respective Purchase Orders adding dollars and/or changes.
• Provide to data entry for time cards for Payroll purpose using 10 key, verified accuracy and distribute
monthly reports as hard copies and scanning soft copies to create electronic files.
• Experience with internet, pulling P.O.’s from customer portals as well as posting schedule changes.
• Assist Finance Department posting billings and supporting month end process.
• Always a participant in team meetings and Lean Manufacturing activities.
Quality Control Technician
• Inspect product in process and final stage, ensuring hardware and paperwork was in compliance with company standards and customer specifications.
• Generated Failure Trend reports, Failure Analysis, No Failure Found reports and SCAR’s following a thorough collection and analysis of necessary data from multiple sources.
SEACON, Brantner and Associates, El Cajon CA
Assistant Manager Jun 1994 – Mar 1999
• Serve as Liaison with Mexican Counterpart Company. Perform international shipping duties in compliance with import/export rules and regulations.
• Handle raw material supply and inventory ordering while coordinating order schedules and meetings.
Mechanical and Electrical Inspector
Inspect product to ensure compliance with customer specification and company standards.
• Selected to assist in training of employees in Tijuana covering product inspection and electronic testing equipment operation. Translate specification and procedures from English to Spanish.
• Inspect First Articles, Prototypes, Fiber Optic underwater cables and connectors.
• Generate data and test reports on assemblies; check metal, epoxy, machined parts, rubber molded, cables and wire assemblies with precision Measuring Instruments including Comparator, Ram Optical, calipers, micrometers, dial indicators and height gauges.
References available upon request.