DAYA RAM MEENA
**/***, ******-**, ****** Nagar, Sanganer, Jaipur - 302033, Rajasthan, India
Contact: +91 -903-***-****; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Date of Birth: 8th July, 1987
Seeking a position in an organization that provides me ample opportunity to explore & excel while carving out the niche for personal, professional as well as organizational goals
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Accented with the latest trends and techniques of the field having completed Course in SAP ABAP/4 from Saptac, Bangalore with an inborn quantitative aptitude & determination to carve a successful career in the industry.
• Possess knowledge of ABAP Dictionary, ABAP Programming In ABAP Editor, Internal Tables, Accessing Data In SAP System, Accessing Data from more than one Table, Modularization Techniques, SAP Query, ABAP User Dialogs, LSMW, BDC, SAP Script and SAP Smart Forms, Reports (Classical And Interactive), Add-Ins.
• Worked on projects like ‘Virtual Medical Home’ and ‘Online Shopping Market’ as part of the B. Tech curriculum. Enriched with the ability to learn new concepts & technology within a short span of time.
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal as well as written coupled with exceptional presentation skills and the ability to perform above expectations.
SAP Module SAP ABAP/4
Languages C, C++, JAVA, JSP (Java Server Pages)
Operating Systems Window XP/ Vista/ 7
Databases SQL Server 2005, MS Access
Others MS Office
ONE FORCE SOLUTIONS, BANGALORE( JAN. 2012 – TILL DATE)
Working as interniee
GENIUS PUBLICATIONS, JAIPUR ( JAN. 2011 – JUN. 2011)
Worked as Tech. Editor
Awarded as Best Employee of the Month (April 2011)
Course in SAP ABAP/4, 2011
B. Tech, Information Technology, 2010
Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur, Rajasthan Technical University, Kota; 67.95%
Bachelor of Science, 2007
S. S. Jain Subodth P. G. College, Jaipur, University of Rajasthan; 65%
Rajasthan Secondary Board of Education, Adarsh Vidya Mandir, Jaipur; 56%
Rajasthan Secondary Board of Education, Govind Public School, Jaipur; 65%
Title Virtual Medical Home
Description Developed an application that enabled users to interact with doctors online and facilitate medical treatment to patients located in remote areas. This application helped minor OPD patients only.
Title Online Shopping Market
Description Developed this application to enable users to shop online for household items. The ordered items were delivered at the doorstep of the customers and the payment was collected in cash on delivery.
Extra Curricular Accolades:
• Actively participated in various Quiz Competitions in School and College.
• Worked as a Private Home Tutor to give coaching to School Children.
Languages Known: English and Hindi
Hobbies: Listening to Music, Internet Surfing, Playing LAN Games and Watching Cartoons