MATTHEW V. ROBILOTTA
Sand Lake, NY 12153
To obtain a key leadership position as Vice President of Claims that has overall responsibility for handling property and casualty claims, including all claim settlements, budgeting, training, and compliance as well as interactions with other departments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of property and casualty claims
- Excellent leadership skills
- Talent developer
- Effective communicator
- Committed team member
Government Employees Insurance Company (GEICO) September 2002 – present
Woodbury, New York
Auto Damage Supervisor (GEICO) July 2007 – present
- Responsible for the coordination and supervision of a team of twelve property and casualty auto damage adjusters.
- Analyze, coach, and train individuals to ensure desired results are achieved in loss control, productivity, and customer service categories.
- Enforce company policies, strategies, and procedures to produce desired results.
- Facilitate strategic planning for talent pipeline and growth initiatives including annual planning, hiring, and growth processes.
- 2012 Corporate Quality Award Nominee for facilitating salvage process which saved company $34 million annually.
- Head 2012 Regional Recognition Committee to improve employee morale and decrease annual turnover by 8% across the department.
Auto Damage Adjuster (GEICO) September 2003 – July 2007
- Responsible for the inspection and appraisal of private passenger automobiles.
- Controlled all physical damage payments including property damage, rental, salvage, and total loss payments.
- Handled private passenger automobile, motorcycles, Recreational Vehicle, All Terrain Vehicle, boat, and light duty equipment claims.
- Possess Independent Adjuster license in state of New York.
- Trained five new associates during this period.
Insurance Sales Counselor (GEICO) September 2002 – September 2003
- Responsible for sales of private passenger automobile insurance
- Property and Casualty Licensed in New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR) July 2011 – present
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Instructor (I-CAR) July 2011 – present
- Teach, educate, and train professionals in the Collision Repair Industry.
- Administer and Proctor industry required testing.
West Chester University 2002
West Chester, Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Science Marketing
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES AND DESIGNATIONS:
New York State Independent Adjuster License
CHIEF Automotive Master Designation
Automotive Service Excellence Certification
I-CAR Platinum Certified Pro-Level 2