*** **** ***** ***** • Sparta, New Jersey 07871
Account Management ~ Business Development ~ Territory Management
Territory Development • Relationship Management • High-Impact Presentations • New Account Acquisition
Advanced Product Knowledge • Competitor Intelligence • Territory Business Management • Networking
Consultative-Sales Approach • Quote & Proposal Generation • Territory Planning • Needs Analysis
LABCORP, INC. 10/11 TO PRESENT
Hospital Key Account Executive Territory: New Jersey, Greater Philadelphia
Work in hospitals servicing and selling a wide breadth of laboratory test services that LabCorp offers for in-patient testing. Numerous call points throughout the hospital, including specialty departments within the hospital.
THERMO-FISHER SCIENTIFIC (formerly Richard-Allen Scientific) 04/05 -04/11 (corporate downsizing)
Territory Account Manager Territory: 5 Boroughs, Long Island, New Jersey
Extensive healthcare industry sales expertise in driving sales of laboratory consumables and instrumentation to various laboratories in hospitals, universities, medical schools, research facilities and pharmaceutical companies. Cultivate new business opportunities by transitioning numerous laboratories from other reagents to Richard-Allen Scientific products. Collaborate with Distributor Representatives to boost sales and achieve objectives.
• 2011-IHC quota 156% to plan Q1.
• 2010-Increased territory sales from $3.2Million to $3.7Million in 2 years.
• 2009-President’s Club, 3 out of 38 Reps.
• 2008- Rep of the Year 1 out of 39 Reps, President’s Club, Regional Territory Account Manager of the year.
• 2007-Exceeded goal for instrumentation sales in less than one year.
• 2006-Instrument Achievement Award, 1st Place with highest growth in sales across Northeast Region.
NEW YORK BLOOD CENTER 2004-2005
Regional Account Manager Territory: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut
Engaged various hospitals throughout expansive territory in negotiating contracts for Cell Saver services in OR and Therapeutic Aphaeresis procedures. Marketed benefits of NYBC services in elevating client operations.
• Secured 3 new Stem Cell contracts within 6 month period with Hospital Administrators and Oncologists.
• Captured major hospital account for Therapeutic Aphaeresis, doubling business generated within the territory.
Account Manager Territory: Northern New Jersey
Promoted importance of using NMR lipoprotein test for measuring cardiac risk to Cardiologists, Internists, Nurses and Phlebotomists.
• Bolstered distribution area, providing physicians and patients with easy access to NMR lipoprotein tests by opening four new hospital accounts.
• Penetrated untapped market across Northern New Jersey territory through sales of NMR tests to Gynecologists.
BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB 1998-2003
Territory Business Manager Territory: Northwest New Jersey – New York, New York
Spearheaded sales and marketing efforts of Cardiovascular and Metabolic pharmaceuticals to primary care and specialists. Leveraged interpersonal skills in maximizing sales throughout Midtown Manhattan; achieved President Club status by finishing in top 15 sales representatives in Greater New York Area. Earned promotion to Territory Business Manager in less than two years of employment.
• Elevated ranking from bottom half of region to top 50%, achieving Number 7 position in volume growth for Plavix.
• Recognized as Number 1 in volume growth in the region for Pravochol in 2002.
• Achieved superior results, generating 109% of sales goal attainment in 2000.
• Exceeded sales goals in 1999 and 2000 in both Pravachol and Glucophage sales in Midtown Manhattan territory.
• Championed launch of Glucovance in fall 2000, achieving 105% of goal.
• Created comprehensive book of slides addressing findings from UKPDS study, leveraged by top Endocrinologist in the territory.
Additional accomplishments took place in the following role:
Assistant Director from 1994 to 1998 with Columbia University School of Law. Enhanced Law School’s international exposure in developing exchange programs for law professors from Japan and Korea in addition to first ever conference concerning business opportunities in Japan.
Other previous roles included Director of Public Affairs with Korea Economic Institute of America and Project Assistant position with Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering. Details on request.
Master of Arts – Foreign Policy
The American University – Washington, D.C.
Bachelor of Arts – Diplomatic History
University of Minnesota – Minneapolis, Minnesota