ANTHONY M. LAVIN
**** ********* ******, ********** **********; Wigan & Leigh University, Manchester, England, UK
2008 Music Management Training, Manchester, England, UK
06/2010–Present ALTEGRA HEALTH/THE CODING SOURCE, Culver City, CA
Imaging Specialist/Administrative Assistant (Medical Sector)
• Create and maintain daily Error/Reconciliation Reports distributed to Management & CEO’s.
• Work with Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, Power point, Access at a high level on a daily basis.
• Comply with very strict confidentiality rules and regulations.
• Work very demanding deadlines, managing time and communicating with a team to get things done.
• Team leader for all Quality Assurance projects.
• Top of the department in productivity.
06/2009– 06/2010 CHANNEL RECORDS, Beverly Hills, CA
Executive Assistant (Entertainment)
• Coordinate schedule for CEO.
• Arrange all appointments, travel and social events.
• Manage the front desk, distribute faxes and connect incoming correspondence using the Cisco phone system.
• Maintained accounts, budget expense records and advising directors on current budget status while periodically checking all records and data for accuracy and compliance with company standards.
• Early duties include managing the front desk, distributing faxes and incoming correspondences, telephone sales, while applying new business online.
10/2008– 05/2010 The Filthy Souls (Signed to Various Management/Independent labels), England, UK
Lead Guitarist/Co-Producer/Co-Song Writer (Music)
• Toured Extensively In the UK and U.S.
• Co-Produced commercially released Albums/Singles.
• Worked with high level industry professionals on a daily basis
• Collaborated and learn how to communicate with a wide variety of musicians and industry professionals.
04/2004– 09/2008 Jarraf House Studios, Manchester, England, UK
Studio Assistant (Wide array of studio duties)
• Helped with room acoustic treatment.
• Assistance with Session Project setup and take down.
• Keeping the studio tidy.
• Guitar Tuning and setup.
• Being a second pair of ears for the studio engineer (when asked)
Proficient in Logic, Ableton Live and a large array of VST Plug ins and currently studying Pro Tools 9, PC and MAC literate. Versatile in Guitar, Vocals, Programming and I possess a good knowledge of music theory.
Full U.S. Driving License, Lawful U.S Permanent Resident with proof of eligibility.