LESLIE E. SULLIVAN
(Phone) 718-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
GUADAGNO & EDIP, LLP New York, NY
LEGAL ASSISTANT, Temporary Assignment (6/2011-1/2012)
• Responsible for all ongoing real estate matters and transactions.
• Assisted in transactional issues involving real estate, creation of legal entities and participated in drafting complex entity agreements and analysis of proposed transactions.
• Monitored transactions from start to the final settlement.
• Assisted clients in due diligence, monitored transactions while in escrow, and closed transactions.
• Participated in the drafting and review of commercial leases, financing documentation and other real estate documents.
• Responsible for management of client files including drafting internal guidelines and procedures.
• Scheduled closing dates with all parties of anticipated 30 / 60 day loan closings.
• Served as liaison for clients, banks, and attorneys.
• Proofread all closing documentation and requests for any necessary revisions.
• Maintained constant communication with all parties involved throughout entire process.
CAMBA SMALL BUSINESS SERVICES Brooklyn, NY
PROGRAM COORDINATOR (4/2010-1/2011)
• Interviewed and assessed client’s request for services.
• Produced and created all marketing material for the program.
• Prepared and assembled client’s documents including copies of tax returns and cash flow projections.
• Advocated on behalf of clients with lenders and government agencies to avert foreclosure.
• Maintained all files and records concerning all client matters.
• Provided oral and visual presentations at public events.
• Managed loan portfolio.
THE LEGAL AID SOCIETY
INVESTIGATOR INTERN (1/2010-4/2010) Brooklyn, NY
• Provided legal and administrative support for defense investigators.
• Assisted defense investigators with locating and interviewing witnesses, informants and complainants.
• Conducted research and criminal background checks on all parties in a case.
• Analyzed police reports to determine additional investigative work for individual cases.
HOPE COMMUNITY SERVICES New Rochelle, NY
PROGRAM ASSISTANT (9/2008-5/2009)
• Assisted with the operation of a structured and therapeutic facility that provided temporary social services to clients such as hot meals, homeless outreach, and shelter placement.
• Performed administrative tasks such as maintaining filing systems, preparing memos, and tracking statistics for annual reports and grant applications.
• Managed full cycle of all mail and package transactions including scheduling. Ordering, tacking and pick-up.
• Managed a team of 20 volunteers for the day to day operations.
• Planned and participated in successful fundraising events including food drives and direct mailings.
• Recruited, scheduled and communicated with donors and individuals from the community.
Long Island University, Brooklyn Campus (2009)
Certificate in Paralegal Studies - Member of the American Bar Association
Purchase College State University of New York (2008) Purchase, NY
B.A. Liberal Arts
Microsoft Office, Trial Works, Lexis, Westlaw, Winclose, Photoshop, Windows 7, Windows Vista