My professional experience, in the area of computer technology makes me an excellent candidate for this position.
I have gained great knowledge as a consultant in designing and implementing networking/VoIP infrastructure. I have CCNA, CCNA Security and CCNA Voice. I am currently working on my CCNP VOICE, CCNP and a Masters of Science in Information Security Assurance.
With my broad range of capabilities, I can definitely make a contribution to your client’s company.
I look forward to the opportunity to meet with you in person to discuss my qualification.
An accomplished Computer Technician/Engineer with 15 years of experience providing successful computer repair, software installation, and network troubleshooting services. And, also have many references proven a track record of outstanding technical skills.
07/09 to Present NETLANPC, Queens, NY CEO/Entrepreneur
● Founded NETLANPC, a company providing effective and efficient services in general construction and computer/IT consisting of computer data wiring, electrical wiring, plumbing, and masonry work.
● Successfully installed Ethernet connections, configured VoIP routers, servers, wireless access points, and network IP security cameras for various organizations such as AngelDocs Inc.
● Lead a team to repair computers, install software including server systems, troubleshoot network for faulty internet connection, and advise clients in purchasing of new hardware and software.
12/08 to 07/10 Southern Queens Park Associations (SQPA/Beacon), Queens, NY A+ Instructor/IT Consultant
● Prepared students (young adults to adults) for CompTIA A+ Certification.
● Troubleshoot, Fix, Configure and Wire (Cable repair, create infrastructure/ Data and Voice) all Computers Systems (Hardware or Software).
07/09 to 06/10 Sports and Arts in Schools Foundation (SASF), Queens, NY Site Director
● Oversaw the successful execution of all aspects of the After-School Program at MS135.
● Provided leadership and day-to-day management which guaranteed the successful delivery of services and the smooth flow of operations.
● Evaluated and measured program in respect to goals, outcomes and overall mission.
● Organized and coordinated with staff to improve services.
● Collected, reviewed and evaluated data necessary for monthly report.
11/08 to 06/09 Sports and Arts in Schools in Foundation (SASF), Queens, NY Assistant Director
● Assisted Site Director with daily programming and administrative tasks such as data entry.
● Worked closely with school administration, parents and community leaders.
02/03 to 11/08 Southern Queens Park Association (SQPA), Queens, NY Consultant/ Technology Admin
● Serviced and managed over 100 users working with Active Directory Server 2003. Repair and managed Windows Oss.
● Consulted clients on new installations and networking projects.
09/07 to 09/08 Department of Education (DOE), Bronx, NY Computer Service Technician
● Bronx field Level 2 Computer Service Technician responsible for troubleshooting and repairing software, hardware and, network related issues especially with Cisco routers and switches.
● Restored and created new installations shares and accounts on Microsoft and Apple workstations, backed up and restored files, replaced hardware computer and printer parts.
● Major in Biomedical/Computer Engineering – received 90 Credits - City College of New York – New York, NY
● Bachelor of Science, IT – Networks Design and Management Emphasis degree - Western Governors University - - Salt Lake City, Utah – Currently pursuing Master of Science, Information Security and Assurance
● Certified CCENT, CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice; and also, currently pursuing, CCNP & CCNP Voice
● Certified Electrician and Construction Maintenance - Berk Trading School