Cassidy M. Terbrueggen
Parker, CO 80134 303-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Energetic manager with over 15 years of restaurant experience, 8 in management, seeks challenging managerial position which provides opportunities to drive profitable growth and personnel development. Creative problem solver with the ability to maximize employee potential and customer satisfaction.
Famous Dave's BBQ, Hermitage, TN (Feb 2012-July 2012)
Responsible for running the day to day operations of the restaurant including inventory,ordering and scheduling to ensure all shifts are ran with the highest standards. Excelled in customer satisfaction and training of all bar and serving staff.
• Reduced LBW cost by 7% through a re-organizing of the entire inventory system.
• Increased LBW sales by 14% through a retraining of the staff and a new focus on happy hour and special events held in the bar area.
• Successfully implemented a employee reward program that led to a more productive staff.
Applebee’s Bar and Grill, Broomfield, CO (July 2010-Jan 2012)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: ensuring excellent patron experiences by providing superior service and quality food, recruiting excellent restaurant staff based on attitude and aptitude, working varied shift schedule including lunch and dinner shifts, opening and closing the restaurant and meeting weekly with all management staff to coordinate schedules, discuss operations, and set goals.
• Exceeded late night sales goals by an average of 20% since hire.
• Reduced inventory costs by 4% through evaluating and streamlining bar specials and sales.
• Training waitstaff in increasing sales and reducing costs.
• Motivating waitstaff with weekly sales incentives and rewards.
• Developed and implemented late night specials leading to increased sales.
• Initiated employee empowerment program allowing employees to control and be accountable for patrons' experience.
Old Chicago, Longmont, CO (2006-2010)
• Decreased food costs by 5% through consistent ordering and minimizing waste.
• Hired and trained new employees to meet and exceed restaurant standards.
• Maximized food quality yielding improved sales and customer satisfaction.
• Ran restaurant during peak business hours.
• Organized man-power and food for the yearly “Thanksgiving Day Gathering,” a non-profit event to feed the homeless.
• Established sidework and training program for new kitchen employees.
• Fluent in Point of Sale, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Aloha, Verifone, and Hotschedules programs.
• Moderately fluent in Spanish.