Darrell A. Bailey
Seeking employment as an Apprentice Electrician, or Warehouse Associate.
Summary of Qualifications:
I'm a hard working individual, who has access to my own P.S.E. (Personal Safety Equipment), which includes: steel toes boots, hard hat, and safety glasses. I also have my own transportation, and I am a fast learner.
• Chelsea Catering Airlines Warehouse – 2005-2008
• National Flange & Fitting – 2002-2005
• Compaq – 2000-2001
▪ Packaged finished product for shipping. (Shrink wrapping, boxing, and labeling).
▪ Unloaded and unpacked incoming shipments.
▪ Inspected, received, and stored inbound material using appropriate equipment. (Forklifts, picker machines, and trucks)
▪ Studied daily production schedule to determine most efficient order for movement of products.
▪ Performed a variety of routine inspection processes to ensure quality levels at various stages of production.
▪ Inspected in-process and finished product for conformance to quality standards.
▪ Used precision measuring tools techniques as required.
▪ Performed First Piece Inspections.
▪ Assembled metal, rubber or plastic components or part of various types of products such as computers using joining methods like welding, soldering, and bolting.
▪ Assembled computer products whose components are made of different or a wide range of materials.
▪ Lubricated moving parts
▪ Connected sub-assemblies to make single units.
▪ Connected electrical wiring
▪ Currently attending Everest Institute (Licensed Electrical Apprentice)
▪ Booker T. Washington High School (Graduated May 1997)
Email Software, Internet Browser, Personal Computers, and Word