Mr. Leverne (Sonny) Handsbur
San Diego, Ca. 92114
OBJECTIVE: Seeking the opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization that has the need for a Sales Executive with an over 15 years of established track record in medical and technical sales.
** Note: Intervals of unemployment history managed my real estate rental properties.**
• Zavata, Inc. Atlanta, GA. Jan. 2006 to Sept. 2008
As an Inside Sales Rep/ Business Development Specialist, responsibilities include prospecting, developing, identifying and ultimately generating “qualified” leads into the Healthcare Insurance, Government as well as Commercial vertical markets selling Business Process Outsourcing solutions. Responsibilities also include extensive research of various organizations in an attempt to uncover a proper fit for our BPO services and solutions into those markets. Coordination with marketing management on development and implementation of sales campaigns while reporting timely and accurate reports of sales metrics to marketing team as well as to Sr. VP of company completing 60-90 cold calls daily while meeting and exceeding all sales goals at 160% as top producer. (Contract position).
• Internap, Incorporated, Atlanta, GA. June 2004 to Apr. 2005
As an Inside Account Manager, prospected, developed and sold Internet software and hardware
Solutions to small and medium ranged customers. Responsibilities also included training new sales
reps, implementing marketing campaigns, and managing sales metrics for team of 4 sales professionals. 60-80 cold calls daily while meeting and exceeding all sales goals at 130%. (Contract position expired).
• Quovadx, Incorporated, Atlanta, GA. Nov. 2002 to Feb. 2004
As an Inside Sales Account Representative responsibilities included identifying, developing and promoting new business opportunities for EDI enterprise software solutions into the healthcare vertical industry. In addition, responsible for: Lead generation/qualification, and closing opportunities for software and services. Developing and implementing marketing campaigns. Timely and accurate reporting of sales metrics to management.70-90 cold calls daily. Met and exceeded sales goals at 145%. (Down-sized entire Inside Sales dept).
• Health Logics Systems Corporation, Norcross, GA. May 2001 to Dec. 2001
As an Electronic Claims Pay mapping technician for an electronic Gateway, took electronic hospital insurance claims from either electronic transmission or via our website and map the claims to the correct payor, such as Medicaid, Medicare, and Bluecross Blueshield. responsible for adding in the correct pay mapping codes specified by HLSC for each insurance claim using Clipper software, Dos Applications, and Windows 98 operating systems and products. (Company decided not to open Inside Sales Dept.)
• Healtheon/WebMD Corporation, Atlanta, GA – Sept. 1999 to Mar. 2001
As an Inside Sales Provider, responsible for selling Internet products and services to new and existing customers. Identifying and closing new account opportunities, as well as performing demonstrations and product overview and training. Maintained industry and product knowledge, informed company of changing market conditions and competitive issues. Coordinated with marketing department and sales management team in rollout of new sales programs and helped increase e-commerce transaction volumes through customers’ use of company applications and services. Met and exceeded all assigned sales goals. Met and exceeded all sales goals as one of the two leading sales producers at 185%. (Relocated entire Sales dept. to Nashville, TN. And New Jersey).
• Savoir Technologies, Atlanta, GA – Aug. 1998 to Sept. 1999
As a Senior Sales Associate, was responsible for new account generation, account management, pre-sale consulting, selling to a Value Added Dealer, multi user Intel based computer systems, Unix and Windows NT 4.0 Operating Systems and related products, customer service and order fulfillment. Our team (of two), provided a base of hardware and software knowledge for new field reps to learn from while at the same time providing an outstanding performance in customer service to our clients. Was responsible for generating new accounts and maintaining broad account base, also was responsible for sales of PC Hardware. Responsibilities also included providing pre-sales hardware education and training. Exceeded sales goals at 125%. (Commissioned only position as company was acquired by competitor).
• Realm Information Technologies, Norcross, GA Mar. 1993 to Aug. 1998
Promotion to Account Manager. Was responsible for Domestic and International Sales of Network operating systems. Provided pre-sales technical support and educational training. I was responsible for developing
IEM, VAR and system integrator sales channels. I was responsible for
Marketing and product development. I was responsible for Reseller Recruitment and Management that was vital to the company.
• Promotion to Senior Technical Support Analyst. I was responsible for providing technical support for all Desk to Desk products and peer-to-peer networking software issues. Handled 50% or greater customer support requests on a day to day basis. Resolved Desk to Desk network issues in both DOS and Windows Environments.
• Promotion to Test Technician. Conducted multimedia product testing. Built and configured computers for use with multimedia products. Configured computers with network interface cards and software for use with the following operating systems: Novell 3.x and 4.x, Desk to Desk, Banyan, DOS, Windows and OS/2. Conducted application compatibility tests on new types of NIC’s for use with Desk to Desk LAN products. Conducted application compatibility testing of CD-ROM products with CD-Connection CD-ROM sharing software on the operating systems listed above. Interfaced regularly with the engineering team in order to communicate software bugs identified during testing.
• As a Production Assistant, Assisted in the assembly and testing of CD-ROM servers. Assembled component parts (case, motherboard, RAM, disk drives, CD-ROMS) into a complete unit. Used stress-testing procedures to confirm functionality and reliability. (As the top sales producer continuously met and exceeded all sales goals at over 200%).
EDUCATION: Completed multiple Intensive Sales Training management courses pertaining to my position at WEBMD, as provided by Aslan Training facilities in Atlanta, Ga.
Tia Elam, Human Resources, Internap Network Svcs. 404-***-****
Mike Hamilton, Inside Acct. Manager, WebMD 404-***-****
Sherry Thomson, Acct, Manager, Quovadx 404-***-****