Granada Hills, CA 91344
- To obtain a position within your organization as a Commercial Driver.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Over 22 + years of direct supervision experience
- Over 24 + years of customer service experience
- Strong background in leading teams in the work force.
- Strong experience in making decisions under pressure.
First Student: Altadena, CA
School Bus Driver- September 2010- Present
- Daily tasks include picking up and dropping off handicap children
- Daily task of responding to the radio inside vehicle to calls for service
- Knowledge of San Fernando and San Gabriel Valley Geographical Areas
- Duties also include writing daily logs and incident reports
MGM Medical Supply February 1999- August 2010
- Manager in charge of 5 people on a daily basis
- In charge of day to day operations of warehouse
- In charge of delivers to San Fernando and San Gabriel Valley
- Bilingual Skills in English and Armenian patients
- In charge of medical products in regulation with State and Federal Law
- In charge of order processing, deliver and coordination of warehouse management
Moba Inc. December 1988- February 1999
- Manager in charge of 10-20 people on a daily basis
- In charge of day to day operations of warehouse and multi-million dollar operations in Beverly Hills to New York
- In charge of delivers Nationwide including Los Angeles County
- In charge of training new employees
Class B Commercial License with PS endorsement
California Special Drivers Certificate
School Bus endorsement
Air Brakes Certified
CPR, First Aid Certified by American Red Cross
Valid Medical Examiners Certificate
References: Available upon request.