Ph: 313-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a full-time position in the field of Telecommunications and Networking using my technical skills.
Masters in Electrical Engineering (Major -Telecommunication and Networking) GPA: 3.5/4
The George Washington University - Washington, DC May 2012
Bachelors in Electronics Engineering
University of Mumbai - Mumbai, India Aug 2009
Networking Skills: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, Router/Switch configuration
Relevant coursework: Computer Networks, Wireless Networks, Telecom Protocols, Telecom security, Information Systems project Management.
Application Software: MS Visio, OPNET, MS office, MS project, free SWITCH, Packet-tracer, Wireshark
Computer Languages: C, C++
WAN Voice network using Sangoma cards, FreeSWITCH, and FreeTDM
- FreeTDM module in freeSWITCH is implemented to establish voice call using Sangoma A102 card
-The purpose of this project was to establish a connection between two computers using a Sangoma A102 card over T1 line.
Cloud Computing Solution
-Designed, analyzed and presented a cloud computing solution for an Infrastructure Service provider
-MS Visio and OPNET were used for implementation
-Cost and Economic business case analysis was performed
Identify major faults and make scope changes in the given WBS for online store system
- Optimize allocation and integrate necessary inputs to meet pre-defined objectives
- Implemented Crashing, Leveling techniques
- Cost Analysis and Risk analysis performed
VOIP based project – Telepedia
- The basic idea of Telepedia is to access information by making a single call.
- Developed application to access voice information via phone call using freeSWITCH and x-lite.
Paper on Comparison of LTE and Advanced LTE with 3G, UMTS and CDMA 2000 based networks
- Detailed analysis of changes in LTE and Advanced LTE using 3gpp release 8, 9 and 10
- Comparison between LTE and advanced LTE
Circulation Desk Support : Worked at University Library as a Circulation desk support assistant.
Duties: - Check in and check out books
- Help students and teachers with any technical issues in the library
- Keep a check on printers and scanners in the library.