RONY A. MORALES
Landover Hills, MD 20783
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Diversified background in banking, real estate mortgage, sales, marketing and business environments with experience in administration, consumer and commercial mortgage loans, real estate, specialized custom client relations as well as managing office and staff. Gained an abundance of experience, with my greatest strength being my ability to work independently.
Primary Mortgage, LLC, Hyattsville, Maryland July 2006 – Present
• Extensive experience in the banking real estate mortgage loans including, refinance, line of credit through various banks and other financial institutions;
• Prepared and process loan applications for consumer and mortgage loans.
• Verified client’s employment verification and all supporting documents needed to process loan.
• Assisted loan applicants to obtain the traditional loans.
• Managed complex loans for applicants who had difficulty qualifying for a mortgage.
• Analyze and verified the application to determine the client’s creditworthiness.
• Contact borrowers with delinquent loan accounts to help them find a method of repayment to avoid their defaulting on the loans.
• Monitored the underwriter’s process of the client’s application and loan.
• Developed quarterly marketing strategies to build relationships for potential clients.
Morama Contractor Inc., Silver Spring, Maryland March 2002-July 6, 2005
• Managed office and staff
• Extensive experience in bookkeeping such as payroll, accounts payable and receivables.
• Negotiated multiple contracts with sub-contractors.
• Drafted work assignments and agreements.
• Created files and contracts for new accounts.
• Prepared monthly reports.
King Express Inc., Groupex Corp, Richmond Hill, NY January 1995-March 2002
• Managed department and staff.
• Developed specialized customer service to client.
• Supervised the handling of international mail and packages.
• Relations and negotiation with the United States Postal Service.
• Managed large amounts of revenue in the department.
• Prepared monthly reports for regional manager.
• Created and prepared work marketing strategies.
• Monitored Quality Control in all services.
• Review daily operation.
Cristo Rey College, Izabal, Guatemala
Bachelor’s in Marketing & Publishing – October 1994
LaGuardia College, Queens, New York
Group Express Training Institute La Mirada, California
Long & Foster Institute - April 2006
Language: Fluent in Spanish
Computers: Point, Encompass, Windows 2007, WordPerfect, QuickBooks, Unix.