Priscilla L.T. Adams
email@example.com • cell.909-***-****
To seek a full or part-time position, as an Administrative Assistant that will allow me to advance and grow with a reputable organization while utilizing my skills.
• Typing 55-60 wpm, task oriented, creative, detail oriented & fast learner
• Customer Service & strong communication skills, handle busy multi-line phone systems
• Working Knowledge of PC/Mac, & badge machine, xerox machine, email, etc.
• Proficient with MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Windows7 XP
• Tri-lingual, English, Spanish & Samoan
Bachelor of Science Degree in Game Art & Design; Graduation Date March 2013
Westwood College – Upland, CA
Westwood College – Upland, CA 11/09 – 05/10
Work Study in Education Department
• Data entry, classroom schedules, filing, processed student files and paperwork, faxing, scanning
• Researched files/issues, customer service, phones calls, created inventory/purchasing spreadsheets,
• Handled Projects for Education Department, processed in/out-going mail, filing attendance, etc.
• Typed student letters, Handling cash/check payments& various office duties.
Firstline Security Inc. – Orem, UT. 04/06 – 02/08
Administrative Assistant/Corporate Receptionist
• Assisting/Directing & handling corporate traffic for executive offices, receives/places telephone calls, screening/directing as appropriate
• Handles/directs high volume of corporate mail, faxes, scan documents to files/emails, shipping
• Sent 1st & 2nd response letters to customers, order supplies, process corporate fax & emails
• Data entry, created/designed all employee badges, answering high volume calls, created inventory/supply charts as well as mail processing system & various office duties
Boys Republic – Chino Hills, CA 09/03 – 12/04
Seasonal Typist clerk-Christmas Wreath
• Data entry, purchased & processed customer order/payments, filed complete orders, faxing
• Customer service, researched, handled high volume calls, compliance issues & various office duties
Western Dental – Chino Hills, CA 02/04 – 06/04
• Schedule appointments, customer service, filing, faxing & handle high volume calls
• Cashiering, mail processing, sending patient letters, data entry & various office duties.