Colombia Address: Cra 61 # 41C-73 Santa Clara. Rionegro. Ant. Colombia S.A
A network professional with over 25 years experience in communications, applications, helpdesk and desktop support, specialized in the medical industry.
Computer Science, Information Technology
Intel 286x, 386x, 486x, Pentium I, II, III, IV
Dell GX150, GX240, GX260, GX270, GX280, GX620, GX745, GX755, SX280
Dell Laptops Model: C640, C610, D600, D620, SX300, Sony VAIO
PRINTERS: Lexmark1620, Lexmark 4039, HP4050N
HP4100, HP8150, HP4200, HP4300, HP4600, HP4650, HP4350
OPERATING SYSTEM: Dos, OS400, Windows 3.1/95/98/NT4.0/2000/XP
OTHER TOOLS/TECHNOLOGIES: TCP/IP, ISDN, DSL, DHCP, LAN/WAN
MsExchange Server, Hyena Provides Windows NT administrators a single, centralized interface for system management functions. Working with one or more domains, NT/2000 administration
Experience working with Active Directory
Experience working with Remote Administrator and VPN connection
Experience working with Remedy Trouble ticketing application.
Experience working with Wyse Terminal technology
Clear Cube technology the Clear Cube Management Suite (CMS) empowers IT administrators to manage the complete Clear Cube infrastructure from any location
Familiar with Active Directory (Security Groups, OU's, Managing Shared Resources), and account management (Creation, Deletion, Maintenance). Exchange Administration knowledge creating mailboxes, contacts, group mailboxes, and distribution groups. knowledge of SMS and Magic Service.
January 2008- 2011 Fusiontekplus Inc - Tampa, Florida
CEO- Business owner
Promote and sell the POS software to small and medium size companies in the Tampa area
Supporting over 60 stations from the original installation of servers, computers, printers, POS systems, software, LAN cable, installation and modification of the software for each customer.
Restaurants, grocery stores, bars, night Clubs and retail stores.
-Integral part of the implementation and support team to build a new database for a POS system software developed with Microsoft .NET 2.0 and SQL server.
- The software we developed consists of fully integrated Point of Sale software includes inventory, pricing, sales, purchasing, account receivables, account payables, accounting, commissions, specials, and banks.
2004 – January 2008 H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center- Tampa, Florida
- The Client Services and Support team provides technical support for nearly 5,000 PCs, Printers, Laptops, Mobile Carts, and other desktop related peripheral devices for the main campus and offsite locations. Other key service offerings provided are; desktop application and hardware product review, configuration, testing, and integration into our production environment, construction projects and other move related support at all levels, and project management from initial assessment through product implementation and transition to daily support.
- Personaly install and configure over 100 clinical and business applications as
Cerner, Softmed, Epic, TDS etc
- Successfully manage the installation of network infrastructure including cables, fiber optics, hubs, patch panels, and workgroup switches.
- Install, configure, and diagnose network client applications, printers and operating systems including, TCP/IP, to Windows 95/98/W2k, NT Workstation, MS Office Suite, MS Outlook, MS Internet Explorer.
- Prepare and generate ongoing maintenance and support of all end users on PC networks.
2001 – 2004 H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center- Tampa, FL
Help Desk Analyst (Level II)
Successfully led the team that developed the Help Desk at H. Lee Moffitt Center from concept to completion.
Operated as the first line of technical assistance for HLMCC clients and users of information technology resources.
Personally logged each incoming request as calls were received and executed ownership of the problem until a resolution was achieved and client/user was advised of the cause and disposition.
- Analyzed and triaged incoming calls using artificial intelligence knowledge base software designed to quickly identify technical problems and probable resolution.
- Utilized and mastered tools which insured that HLMCC clients and users of information technology resources experience minimum impact on their daily activities from technical problems.
1999 – 2001 Kelly Services (Software Spectrum) – Tampa, FL
Client Support Technician
-Took inbound calls from CompuServe on Line members and prospective customers.
- provided aid with customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner while maintaining the highest level of customer service
1998 – 1999 GTE- Tampa, FL
Network System Support
- Monitored trouble administration system for potential problems with GTE business telephone lines
- Contacted GTE technicians concerning problems with telephone circuit system so they can assist customer with potential T-1 failures.
- Provided primary support for technicians by alerting them of critical system failures
- Collaborated with networking in a TCP/IP environment to configure and troubleshoot Windows 95/98/NT Workstations
- Used Office 97, Outlook client and internet Explorer and Netscape.
1983–1998 Southwest Airlines Houston, TX
Station Operation Representative
Coordinated and communicated aircraft gate assignments, flight delays, aircraft equipment and other related functions with local station operating organizations, dispatch, flight crews and system
Assembled passengers, cargo fuel, crew and other load data or manual computation of aircraft weigh and balance
Performed dispatch and flight crew desk duties associated with providing flight crew with trip release forms, flight plans and weather information
1982 – 1983 San Jacinto College – Houston, TX
Drafting Technology Degree
• This was a vocational track with experience garnered in mechanical, Civil-structural, and general drafting.
Computer Science, Information Technology
Networking: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS
1999 Hillsborough Community College- Tampa, FL
– Computer Programming and Analysis
Implementation and troubleshooting of customized computer and software installations across the life cycle. Includes instruction in computer hardware and software; compilation, composition, execution, and operating systems.
2000 AS400 application Development tools, RPGIV, TCP/IP
2000 Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional and Server
2003 Network Infrastructure
2005 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
2005 Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft® Windows Server™
2005 Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
2005 Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure
Donald A. Chancey Network System Analyst II 813-***-****
Julius Miyawa Network Engineer 813-***-****
John E. Maker System Analyst 813-***-****