Reliable and productive electrician with the ability to work without direct supervision. Computer Literate-Knowledge of operating systems, hardware, software, and basic Residential and Commercial skills. Committed to producing top quality work and willing to work with team members to achieve organization goals. Also willing to work long hours and holidays if needed.
Aerotek Rancho Cordova, CA
Electrical Assembly 04/2009 to 02/2009.
* Putting Pcs together ( Vocano Corp.)
* Building light Rail Cars. ( Siemens Corp.)
Intec Chattanooga, TN Chattanooga, TN
Telecommunication Technician 11/2008 to 02/2009
* Dressing Fiber optic cables
* Splicing Fiber optic ends
* Identify & Determine cable installation needs
* RJ45s male and female termination and testing.
Tennessee Rand INC Chattanooga, TN
Robotic Integration Technician 04/2005 to 09/2008
* Wiring the controls for robotic machines.
* Building and Trouble Shooting Robotic wielding cells.
* Worked as lead technician for projects at customer locations and in shop.
* Revised and corrected prints for construction of projects.
* Telecommunication, Remote IO, Ethernet, Device Net.
* PLC installation and trouble shooting
Kenco Warehouse Chattanooga, TN
Warehouse Foreman 11/1998 to 04/2005
* Confirmed shipment and receiving of product.
* Documentation of the activities that went on.
* Worked as a member of the Safety Committee.
* Enforced Safety and Work standers.
Soddy Daisy High School Soddy Daisy, TN
* High School Diploma 1993-1997
New Mexico Military Institute Roswell, NM
* Received Leadership Training 1997-1998
Chattanooga State Tech Comm College Chattanooga, TN
* Industrial Electricity 2004-2005
References: Available upon request