Jigar N. Pandya Mobile No: 090********
Email ID: email@example.com
To seek a challenging career where using my ability to work to contribute for achieving goal of an organization and grow with an organization.
Name of Company: Servilink Engineers Pvt. Ltd., Baroda (Since 12th March 2010)
988/16/1/, GIDC, MAKARPURA, VADODARA.
Designation: Assistant Product Development
Duration: Since April 2011
Current CTC: 3.10 Lacs INR P.A.
• Development in control cards like controller card, SCR triggering card, DI-DO card for digital power controller.
• Development work in battery charger panel to make it compatible with MODBUS communication protocol.
• Development work on annunciation faults can be detected by microcontroller card to remove the existing analog cards.
• Develop the HMI for the communication with battery charger panel.
• Develop the card layouts with modification to improve the reliability of card.
Designation: Testing Engineer and Q.A. In Charge
Duration: March 2010 to April 2011
• Visually checking of incoming material with bill of material.
• Testing of battery charger panel (1-ph. & 3-ph.), DCDB Panel, and DC Starter Panel.
• Testing of electronics PCBs & SCR firing control cards for charger panel.
• Internal inspection of battery charger panel before the dispatch of panel as per QAP.
• Give the suggestion to the production dept. of more reliable components.
• Make all test reports and documents as per QAP for customer.
• Commissioning and Erection of battery charger panel at respective sites often.
• Maintenance work in the charger panel on respective plant/site often.
Degree Board/University Percentage Year of Passing
B.E. Electronics & Communication Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat. 64.05%
63.54% March 2005
S.S.C GSEB 77.71% March 2003
• C Language Programming & Assembly Language Programming
• AVR STUDIO 4.19
• Wonder ware’s in touch 9.0. (SCADA S/W)
• RS Logix 500, RS Linx for Allen Bradley Hardware Family
• MS Office – XP./ Windows – XP,7
• Microcontroller based wireless synchronous 12- pulse converter.
• Microwave remote sensing.
Electives in Final Year of B.E.:
• Advance Micro processing
• Telecommunication Switching Systems & Networks
• Elementary and school level drawing
• Subject talent search examination
• Problem solving; an ability to see the big picture; apply lateral thinking and a consultative approach to resolving issues
• Ability to work as part of team or to work autonomously using initiative as required
• Extensive experience in managing and motivating staff
• Excellent confidence, decision-making skills and communication skills
Extra curricular activities:
• Vice Captain of Cricket Team at Graduation level
• Interest: Cricket, Traveling, Music, Reading
Date of Birth: 11 April 1988
Address: C-307, Nisarg Avenue, Opp. Billabong School, Kalali-Susen Road, Baroda.
Languages known: English, Hindi, Gujarati
I here by declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge & belief.