My experience spans from online advertising, product development, to account management; with expertise in front-end design, information architecture and user experience.
As Interactive Project Manager, I have worked on a wide variety of initiatives and industries, from interactive campaigns which included branding, to online service design and development, to custom application development, viral marketing, social-media, rich-media, and online advertising and events. My clients have included, MSNBC The Grio, Microsoft, Veer, Dreamstime, Shick Quattro (JWT), Chantix (Euro RSCG Life), Lyrica (Euro RSCG Life) Motorola, Reebok, DHL (Corporate), Magazine Publishers of America, Computer Associates (Corporate), etc. Mobile and Web Development: Couple Compass/Little Compass, Ankerline; Online Marketing: rotlaw.com (medical litigation), MSNBC - thegrio.com (entertainment), richkleinlaw.com (real estate).
As project manager, I balance the financial, creative, and human aspects fostering an inspiring and collaborative work environment. I have delivered and managed products, services budgets, schedules, multi disciplinary team, and stakeholder relationships within an Agile/XP, Waterfall, or hybrid development environment.
• MS Project, Quark Express, Photoshop
• Email Marketing & Direct Mail
• Video/Print Production
• Languages: English, French, Hebrew, Romanian, conversational Spanish and Italian.
PERSONAL PROJECT (CURRENT)
Project Manager: LittleCompass.com – New York Family Activity Finder App and Kid Friendly Business Promotional Platform
New York, NY (Present)
A self-starter, directed the creation of a Web and mobile application and service, from concept, design, to successful delivery.
• Directed projects and engaged with creative and technical agencies with a focus on managing the development of a Web and mobile application and service:
• Gathered requirements.
• Developed estimate, schedule, resource requirements, and functional & technical Specifications for the development solution.
• Managed the creative design and development teams and proactively identified issues related communication, system and quality of coding and timely delivery, and future scalability.
• Created the information architecture – prototyping the interaction design with Sitemap, Wireframes, and Creative Brief including Style Guides for front-end development.
• Managed multiple outsourced development teams – in Romania, Hungary and the US.
• Managed day-to-day communications, established timelines, developed realistic schedules and delegated assignments to the launch of an innovative service, an efficient marketing campaign and a robust business development strategy.
Launched (Beta) in February 10th, 2012 and currently growing, with over 100 local businesses enrolled, offering activities for New York City families. By developing creative targeting and messaging, using traditional and social media, attracted prestigious vendors such as The Guggenheim, Children Museum of Manhattan, Carnegie Hall, Jewish Community Center etc.
Manager, Accounts and Online Marketing - Coballistic, Inc.
New York, NY (2010 - 2012)
• Project Manager:
• Manage account development projects: work with cross functional teams to develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns that meet and exceed our clients’ goals and enhance online user experiences.
• Manage clients’ online marketing projects: planning, design, development and implementation, delivering an excellent ROI.
• Ongoing operations:
• Manage client relationships and business partnerships.
• Manage operations such as: SEO(Tracking Setup, Keyword Research, On Page Optimization, Link Building, Web Analytics Setup) SEM (Tracking Setup, Keyword Research, AdWords Account Setup, Microsoft Center Account Setup, Web Analytics) & Social Media.
• Track and report on result metrics for online services and marketing campaigns.
• Apply marketplace dynamics research and competitive analysis to business tactical decisions.
Account Manager/Director of Business Development - Payoneer, Inc.
New York, NY (2008 – 2010)
• Successfully managed multiple, simultaneous projects, QA final work prior to delivery to ensure correct content and branding, specs, functionality, and cross-platform usage for various client segments, such as: User Generated Content and Internet & Affiliate Marketing.
• Identified development opportunities and crafted them into business actions and target goals.
• Train new producers and Engagement Managers with regard to production and traffic process, including QA tool. Send a “production guidelines” email to new production and EM hires.
Producer, Project Manager - Americas /Artist Representation, - Corbis Corporation
New York, NY (2004 –2007)
• Produced campaigns with award winning photographers.
• Managed the Corbis brand development project, driving revenue in the North American commercial (advertising and high-end corporate) assignment markets.
• Successfully negotiated photographer fees, licensing and all production costs with key ad agencies and corporate clients, resulting in assignment bookings.
• Managed an internal change complex project including development and implementation of workflows (for example, promotion, photographer contract negotiation and recruiting, etc.), development and implementation of efficient procedures and automated tools for billing, invoicing and vendor payment tracking.
• Maintained up-to-date specs and managed standard templates. Maintained process documentation for production and delivery.
Communications and Marketing Coordinator - The Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (CCTT)
Ottawa, Canada (2002-2003)
• Managed event related projects such as conferences, training, round-table and high level meetings. Composed briefings, reports, press releases and speeches concurrent with various campaigns and actions.
• Produced quarterly newsletter and maintained website.
Reporter - The Globe and Mail
Tel Aviv, Israel (2001-2002)
RELEVANT FREELANCE EXPERIENCE - Art Buying/Account – Euro RSCG LIFE – Accounts: Lyrica, Chantix, Humira
- Print Production - SKS Productions – Relevant Accounts: Xarelto
Carleton University: Ottawa, Canada, 1998-2001 (B.A. Political Science & Journalism);
Tel-Aviv University: Tel-Aviv, Israel, 2001-2002 (Middle East Studies, emphasis on ideologies and intellectual movements in the modern Middle East).