Vill+Post Babupur ,
Dist Saharanpu-247554, (U.P)
I am a pharmacy postgraduate (M.Pharm) in pharmaceutical chemistry. Having very good knowledge of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Quality Assurance, with practical experience in operation of various instruments.
Aim to build a career in the area of Research and Quality Assurance by learning various skills to explore newer dimensions in particular related area. Ready to take up any new and challenging programme that can lead to better growth prospects.
I feel my Pharma background is appropriate to approach you for a suitable position in your esteemed company.
With my proven ability to manage and maintain the highest QA standards whilst also minimizing costs, I feel that I would be able to make a significant contribution to your company's management team.
At Present I am working in RUSI Pharma. Bhagwanpur Roorkee Haridwar as QA/QC Executive.
I would be grateful if you would contact me for any suitable job in your company.
I am enclosing here with my C.V. for your kind consideration.
With kind regards,
SHAHNAZAR (M. PHARM.)
S/o Mr. Gaffur Ahmed
Vill. + Post Babupur
U.P. (247554) :email@example.com
• To do hard and smart work in a challenging atmosphere that provides ample opportunity for learning, growing and grooming myself together with the growth of the organization.
Area of interest:
• Quality Assurance
• Regulatory Affairs
• Adept with the handling of UV Spectrophotometer, HPLC, TLC and other laboratory equipments.
• Having sound knowledge of Indian Drug Regulatory Market.
• WHO GMP guidelines, Schedule M.
Degree/Course University/Board Institute/College Year (%)
J.S.S.University, Mysore. Karnataka J.S.S.College of Pharmacy, Mysore, Karnataka 2011 71
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science Bangalore J.S.S. College of Pharmacy, Mysore. Karnataka 2008 72
D. Pharm. Board of examining Authority , Karnataka Farooqia College of Pharmacy, Mysore, Karnataka 2006 67
M. Pharm. Research Project work:
• Synthesis and evaluation in vivo anti inflammatory activity of Benzoxazole derivative.
• Inflammatory activity is evaluated by using the albino ret and additionally evaluated
• Anti-ulcerogenic activity on isolated rets stomach. And in vitro antioxidant activity.
• All final and intermediate compounds are identify and analysed by using the T.L.C, HPLC, FTIR, and NMR Spectroscopy.
• Three Month Training in Hospital Dispensary & Emergency in Government Hospital Muzaffarnagar. And one month Training in Women District Hospital Saharanpur.
• 8 Month Marketing Experience in INTAS Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. As a Medical Representative in Cardiac Division.
• Presently working in RUSI Pharma Roorkee as a QA/QC Officer from 19/05/2011 to till date.
Current Job Profile :
Areas of Exposure:
1. Documentation / Quality compliance:
• Preparing / reviewing detailed documents like products specifications, SOPs, STPs, Qualification of equipments and validation.
• Solve the Market complain of products with Quality.
• Responsible for all activity related to Quality Assurance Departments.
• In-Processing Quality Assurance (I.P.Q.A.) during Dispencing and Manufacturing.
• I have the ability to prepare final Good Batch by fallowing the B.M.R. and take the necessary action.
• I have the Experience in Tablets, Capsules (Non ß-Lactom) & Liquid section.
• My quality is to maintain good quality product for my identity.
2. Instrumentation & Calibration of Equipment
• U.V. Spectroscopy, HPLC.
• Dissolution Tester, Disintegration Tester & pH electrode.
• Melting Point Apparatus, Polarimeter, and Refractor meter and other laboratory equipments.
• Participated & presented various Seminars in college.
• Presented research article in INDO-US symposium-2011 on Synthesis, in-vivo anti-inflammatory and antioxidant studies of some new Benzoxazole Derivative.
• Attended the state level conference on Inflammatory Diseases: Basic knowledge of the diseases, Novel treatments, Synthesis of drugs and marketing by Government College of Pharmacy in association with Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy.
1. Dr. G.V. Pujar Professor & HOD Pharmaceutical Chemistry JSS College of Pharmacy Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Mr. Arshad Jamil, Patent Counsel, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Andheri E, Mumbai.
3. Mr. Nitin Kumar Tomer QA/QC Head in Rusi Pharma. Bhagwanpur Roorkee Cont. No.094********
Date of Birth : 25th Dec, 1984.
Father’s Name : Gaffur Ahmed
Languages Known : Hindi, English and Kannada
Computer Skills : MS office, Chemdraw, Scientific data retrieval from
various Internet portals like Science Direct, Scifinder,
Pub med, Google, etc.
Marital Status : Single
Hobbies : Reading articles regarding current affairs and business.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of
My knowledge & belief.