Toronto, Ontario Cell: 416-***-****
M6E 4B6 Email: email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: To fully utilize my skills and experiences in an organization that makes a difference in people’s lives
• Office Administration • Organizational Skills • Costumer Services Skills
• New Hire Assistance & Training • Event Coordinator • Analytical Skills
• Detailed Oriented • Research skills • Project Management Skills
Event Consultant 2012 - present
Events by Ana
• Owner and Consultant of an Events Planning Company
• Organize all types of events from start to finish on time and on budget
• Host at corporate, fundraisers and community events
Executive Assistant/Project Support/Events Coordinator 2006 - 2012
Hewlett Packard Canada
• Support the Senior Vice President of Global Client Delivery Services & Shared Services
• Schedule meetings, travel arrangements, take minutes, manage legal contracts system
• Create vendor purchase orders and processing invoices
• Asset Management, Share Point data maintenance and approvals using SAP and HP Systems
• Charity & Employee Social Events Coordinator
Hewlett Packard Canada
• Created a media contact list by seeking contact information on Editors
• Consolidated the company database and insured that all the appropriate contact details were available and current to create a master sales contact database using Excel and ACT
• Scanned Sales Contracts and filed into Marketing Sales Drive and filing system
• Assisted in packaging of Marketing collateral for Trade Show
Administrative Assistant/Events Coordinator (Temp Position) 2006
The Michener Institute of Applied Health Sciences University
• Assisting HR Management Team with various educational events; scheduling and planning
• New Hire Assistance; business cards, ordering office supplies and welcome events
• Schedule outside vendors and educators for various staff/faculty educational workshops
Administrative Assistant 2000 - 2005
SAP Canada Inc.
• Assisting the Director of Solution Support and the Solution Consulting Department
• Training and communication: educating departmental employees on SAP software,
company policy and procedures
• Organizational skills: Responsible for retrieving and maintaining reports from client
database, and for all departmental purchasing and inventory
• Business Process and work flow: Request for Proposals
• Detailed Oriented: travel and accommodations for department for offsite and FKO meetings
• Scheduling meetings, special events, and catering to client meetings
Office Administrator/Leasing Agent 1998 – 2000
NorthWest Realty & Vantage Estates
• Demonstrated presentation skills; present research reports to the Company
Executives at weekly leasing meetings.
• Communication: Assist President in composing letters.
• Confidential data management: manager of the corporate confidential filing system.
• Market Research on real estate trends through telephone and internet search engines.
• Office Management: responsible for maintaining office supplies and office equipment purchases.
• Organize and coordinate extensive travel schedules.
• Leased multi-residential units in Forest Hill, Toronto and Mississauga areas.
Executive Assistant 1998
The Martland Group (Div. of Maclaren McCann)
• Data Research and detail orientation: conducted research, compiled data, and prepared client reports.
• Basic Accounting: managed and performed the departmental accounting, invoicing, and
calculations of the Executive’s weekly expenses.
• Oversaw and coordinated office administrative duties.
• Prepared and organized client meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements.
Marketing Administrative Assistant 1997 - 1998
Sanga Canada Inc.
• Customized company marketing collateral and courier out to potential clients.
• Customer service orientation; greeted clients and answered all telephone inquiries.
• Arranged transportation and travel for executives.
• Purchased all office supplies.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
• Public Speaking Course
Computer Training 1998-2011
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Microsoft Office Suite XP
• SAP systems: CRM, BW, T&E Management, Purchasing, HR and CATSxt
Humber College of Applied Arts and Technology 1989-1991
• Diploma in Law & Security Administration
Catholic Women’s League of Canada – President, St. John Bosco Council 2011 – present
I lead a committee of woman that support our community in developing spiritual growth,
and work on fundraising for local Toronto charities.
SJB Youth Group – Youth Coordinator 2011 – present
I lead a youth group for teenagers and assist them in their spiritual and emotional development.
I spent 7 months preparing and planning for this ministry and hope to enrich the youth in my community.
United Way – Hewlett Packard Campaign Site Leader 2007 – 2011
I have been a Campaign Lead at HP for the United Way during the past four years.
I come up with the fundraising events, and network with local organizations to help raise money. I have had great success running the campaigns, coordinating volunteers, raising money and bringing morale up during
Roots of Empathy – Parent Guide 2003 – 2004
Visited a local Toronto public school classroom were students observed me and my baby.
The students observed my loving relationship and became in-tuned with feelings of empathy.
Distress Centre of Toronto – Phone Line Counsellor 1998 – 1999
I provided emotional support, crisis intervention and suicide prevention to those who
called the distress centre line. When necessary I provided emergency help to distressed callers.
Big Sisters of Toronto – Big Sister Mentor 1996 – 1998
I was a big sister to an 11 year old girl. The match program lasted 2 years.
I supported her emotionally as she dealt with many struggles at home.
Ministry of Probation Services – Juvenile Justice Volunteer Program 1990 – 1993
Mentored and supervised young offenders during community service hours.
We had round table discussions after each session. I assisted the Finch court office during the young offender interview process.
| MS Office Suite - Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook | SAP – HR, SCM, CATSxT |
Share Point| HP Smart Tools|