WILLIAM PRASHANTH D'SOUZA
Permannt adress: Present adress:
Prashanth nilaya, 11-62/1,herry villa
Anjare udywar, Ullal hoige, p.o. manjeshwar Permannur po
Kasaragod(dist), Mangalore - 17
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
To get a competent motivated and enthusiastic administrative assistance with experience of working as part of a team in a busy office environment. Well organized and proactive in providing timely, efficient and accurate administrative support to the office managers and work colegues.Approchable,well presented and able to establish good working relationships with a range of different people,posessing a proven ability to generate innovative ideas and solutions to problems, to further improve my skills and to reach new horizons effectively.
Baladiya AL-Bashair - Municipality
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTENCE in Saudi Arabia, August 2008-present
Working as part of team and supporting the office mangare.responsible for the dat- to- day task and administrative duties of the office including covering the reception area.
• Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office.
• Typing documents and distributing memos.
• Supervising the office of office juniors and assigning work for them.
• Handling incoming / outgoing calls, correspondence and filing.
• Faxing, printing, photocopying, filing and scanning.
• Organizing business travel and accommodation for mangers.
• Monitoring inventory, office stock and ordering supplies as necessary.
• Updating and maintain the holiday, absence and training records of the staff.
• Responsible for purchase orders.
• Raising of purchase orders and invoice tracking.
• Creating and modifying documents using Microsoft office.
• Setting up and coordinating meeting and conferences.
• Updating processing and filling of all documents.
Bharti airtel ltd. - Telecom co.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTENCE AND TECHINCAL STAFF February 2005-July2008
Duties as administrative assistance:
Online data entry work, day-to-day office work, letter typing, computer work, handling telephone calls, filing, maintain records and and maintain accounts. Taking Pendency from Lotus Notes allocating it to employees who were working under me and following it up. And when the work is completed forwarding it to BCC Dept.making a report of monthly Installation and faults and reporting to assistant manager, regarding its status..Other than this in was given the job of connecting customers in the field. For which I was doing survey, checking the possibility of connecting customers in various way like trenching, over head cable pulling and allocating the work to contractors. And completing the work within target time.
Duties as technical staff:
I was installing DSL modems and Routers, configuring Static IP in Routers in Bridge mode & Static mode. Configuring multiple static IPs. Port Forwarding So that other end Client can access this particular system remotely. Configuring and trouble shooting E-mail Ids in outlook express and Microsoft outlook with POP3 and SMTP.Forarding mails to outlook from gmail.Configuerd Eudora mail in LAN. Configuring VOIP. Configuration of DVR. (Direct Video Recording)Configuration of Wi-Fi Routers (Zyexel, linksys, netgear, beetel) in Secured and Unsecured way, Configuring VPN (Virtual Private Network) At Customer end in the operating system like win xp professional, win vista, win server 2003, Mac. Configuring Ericssion Switch For DSLAM(Digital Subscriber Access Multiple) At switch room, Configuring user id in OSS (Operating Support System),Migrating the port for customer, Terminating the port, support For configuring PRI(Primary Rate Interface), BRI (Basic Rate Interface)and Leased lines, The procedure of jumpering in MDF(Main Distribution Frame)
• Strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills.
• Excellent spelling, proof reading and computer skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentially.
• Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft office packages.
• Ability to produce consistently accurate work even while under pressure.
• Ability to multi task and manage conflicting demands.
1. 2002 - 2005: 3-Years Degree in B.Com in Mangalore University at St.Aloysius
Evening College, Mangalore
2. 2000 - 2002: PUC in Ganapathi College at Mangalore.
3. 1999 - 2000: SSLC SAT High School, Manjeshwar, Kerala.
1. Ability to work in a Highly Motivated Team Environment.
2. Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skill.
3. Positive outlook and open-minded approach
4. Appetite and interest to learn continuously and my Inter-personal skills
5. Flexibility & Hardworking And Sincere & honest
Name of Father: Felix D'Souza Nationality: Indian
Marital status: Single Passport #: IND E 7419964
Mother Tongue: Konkani Issue date: 20/02/2004
Date of Birth: 06-04-1985 Expiry date: 19/02/2014
Languages Read Write Speak
English Yes Yes Yes
Hindi Yes Yes Yes
Kannada Yes Yes Yes
Konkani Yes Yes Yes
Tulu No No Yes
Malayalam No No Yes
Tamil No No Yes
Arabic No No Yes
Areas of Interests:
Sports : Cricket and Football
Hobbies : Outdoors & Adventure Sports, Traveling, swimming, Listening Music and Driving
I confirm that the information provided by me is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date: WILLIAM PRASHANTH D'SOUZA