El Paso, TX firstname.lastname@example.org
• Extensive management expertise in the media, video & audio production and customer service industries.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate and direct efforts of others; highly methodical approach to responsibility with outstanding follow-through skills.
• Keen sense of personal drive and initiative to adapt & learn quickly dedicated team player.
University of Texas El Paso 2006
• Bachelor in Communication (Electronic Media)
• Minor in computer information systems.
July 2010-Present Dominos Pizza El Paso, TX
• Responsible for daily Inventory making sure it is not overused or underused and up to date.
• Ensured labor percentage meets ideal percentage for day and week
• Managed 1st and 2nd shifts with a crew of about 15 people through scheduling and job appraisals.
• Responsible for safety of employees and store.
• Handheld and deposited large cash amounts.
• Trained new hires and followed through with special training and courses.
Febuary 2008- June 2010 KFOX-TV El Paso, TX
• Technical knowledge of ENG live trucks, Panasonic P2 cameras and equipment, and an understanding of how to capture the visual/audible elements that are stylistic
• Avid News cutter and other non linear systems
• Was responsible for shooting and editing 2 daily primetime news cast, including live feeds, looking for file, editing video and sound for newscast
• Shot, wrote, and edited full reporter and anchor packages
• Shot live shots with use of satellite truck
• Excellent broadcast editing skills with a keen eye to detail
• Translated both English and Spanish in writing or in audio for special reports
• Experience with Avid, Final cut-pro Ipump, Pathfire I-News
August 2007-December 2007 Tennen Personnel Services El Paso, TX
• Specialized in placements for high-quality engineers and professional individuals.
• Interviewed applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, compensation needs and other qualifications to maximize placement for potential candidates.
• Matched individual knowledge, skills and abilities to career goals and employer needs for a successful, long-term placement.
• Utilized online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
• Initiated contact with possible qualified candidates for specific job openings.
• Marketed potential candidates to current and prospective clients.
• In charge of all IT support intra company network, hardware and software.
August 2000- July 2002 Brylane/Redcats El Paso, TX
Customer Service/Help Desk
• Answered incoming sales and service calls with excellent communication skills.
• Aided customers with excellent customer service and knowledge.
• Set up new accounts and procured new credit accounts for in house credit card.
• Served on the Help-Desk an IT division that helped employees with their computer problems as well as customer complaints and concerns.
2005-06 National Association of Hispanic Journalist (NAHJ). Founding
Member of the UTEP chapter. Served as Secretary in the Executive Council.
Bilingual in English and Spanish.
• Planned and designed web page for local shoe company.
• Planned and executed design plan for entire site.
• Submitted proposal of website to company owner, including feasibility reports and potential marketing strategies.
• Development of website, shooting, editing, and uploading high resolution photos.
• Setting up new e-mail accounts, pay-pal accounts and opened relationship with internet site hosting company.
• Worked closely with production team during initial planning of shows.
• Scouted possible shooting locations, and getting proper permits for on location shooting for non news projects.
• On site recording, sound and editing, plus lighting equipment.
• Produced and edited using programs such as Avid News cutter Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier.
• In studio production and editing, set up proper sound levels for optimum sound and recording.
• Very proficient with digital production, using digital editing software such as Pro Tools, Sony Vegas, and Adobe Audition.
Computer Literate: HTML, Excel, Access, Firefox, FaceBook, Twitter, Internet Explorer, and Ms Office Adobe Sound Forge and Creative Suite.
Video, Professional and Personal references furnished upon request.