Talented, proven Business Solution Provider with 10+ years of experience in financial services industry focusing on solution delivery & process improvement. Adept manager proficient in analytical research that consistently leads to data-driven solutions. Proficient in analyzing and proposing scalable cost effective solution that align with business objectives and technology resources. Expertise in mitigating risks through all phases of project lifecycle. Adept in developing and maintaining excellent relationship with clients and team members to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Expertise: System Analysis & Design. Strategic Planning. System Integration & Implementation. Project Management. Relationship Building. Data Analysis. Reporting. Negotiation. Change Management. Process Improvement. Cost Management. Risk Management.
• Technical Skills: Rational Unified Process (RUP). OOAD. UML. Extreme. Agile. MS Office. Project & Visio. Java. Web Services Sybase.
BNP PARIBAS, New York, NY – Business Analyst/Consultant Oct 2011 – Present
Lead Business Analyst driving product improvement and change management initiative for Prime Brokerage’s Securities Lending business.
• As key team member, oversee multiple aspects of project lifecycle including, scope definition, requirements gathering, process design, issue management and training and facilitation of team.
• Understand business objectives, research optimal implementation approach, propose a scalable solution/implementation plan & create Business Requirement & Functional Specification documents.
GOLDMAN SACHS, New York, NY – Business Analyst/Consultant Sept 2007 – Sept 2011
Lead Business Analyst involved in identifying target performance parameters and providing cost-effective innovative solution for front and middle-office money market trading application (Global Liquidity Platform).
• Led the BA team to successfully deliver a complex reengineering project (Internet facing money market trading platform) on time.
• Conceived, analyzed & defined an innovative idea (White Labeling of Money Market Platform) that helped the firm act as Solution Provider, thus generating revenue.
• Created strategies to improve operational efficiency of GSAM’s money market trading platform (Global Liquidity Services)
• Maintained excellent relationships with clients such as Citi and SunGard. Developed strategies addressing specific risks and streamlining business processes.
• Recommended innovative cost saving solutions, including automation of manual processes, aligning technology resources with business objectives.
MORGAN STANLEY, New York, NY – Business Analyst/Consultant Aug 2005 – Sept 2007
As Business Analyst for Law and Compliance applications including Supervisory Report Distribution (SRD) and Supervisory e-Communications and Delivery (SED), ensured compliance with U.S. regulatory requirements.
• Managed SRD interface to retrieve reports in IBM OnDemand. Oversaw SED, allowing managing directors to view external e-communication sent by employees of the bank.
o Interviewed and researched with business partners to enhance and integrate application with other applications of the bank.
o Prepared Application use cases including detailed class diagram, sequence diagram, activity diagram and data flow diagram.
o Documented requirements including business processes and system workflows. Analyzed and mined various data sources. Provided reports (user metrics) to Senior Managers.
• Identified risks and managed evaluation/implementation of external vendor products. Liaised with Compliance Technology and Senior Management stakeholders in review of business specifications for technical feasibility.
JP MORGAN CHASE, Houston, TX – Developer/Consultant Aug 2004 – Aug 2005
Lead Consultant responsible for integration of Bank One and JP Morgan Chase fraud reduction application (Payable Web Services).
• Completed comparative analysis of fraud reduction applications. Created single scalable application for merged entity.
• Assisted migration of users from Bank One’s platform to JP Morgan Chase’s platform.
TRAVELEX, London/Mumbai – Lead Developer Dec 2003 – Aug 2004
As on-site coordinator in London headquarters, oversaw offshore development of new Travelex Money Transfer (TMT) product, a web-based system used to transfer funds between institutions and individuals at global Travelex bureaus.
• Presented technology perspective on best practices of RUP. Led the first successful implementation of RUP in an onshore-offshore model.
eBAY INDIA (formerly known as baazee.com), Mumbai - Developer Aug 2000 – Nov 2003
Oversaw technology development of India’s largest online marketplace offering auction and buy now type of listings.
MUMBAI UNIVERSITY, K.J. SOMAIYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING – B.E. (Electronics)
• Trainings: Rational Clear Case – UCM & Rational Unified Process (RUP). OOAD using UML and Rational Rose at Rational Software:SQL Statement Tuning and Optimization.