MARIA C. JACKSON
Anthem, AZ 85086
Talented, top-notch, dedicated Administrative Assistant with a strong work ethic, comfortable working independently and in a team environment. More than ten years of experience managing business relations and special projects at the senior management level. Serve as primary point of contact and liaison between management, sales teams, personnel, clients, and vendors. Maintain excellent written and oral communication skills, problem resolution abilities, and a high level of confidentiality.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Versatile - able to multi-task efficiently
• High degree of orientation to detail
• Highly proficient in data entry
• Excellent problem resolution abilities – think outside the box
• Able to maintain composure during hectic situations
• Open and willing to learn
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to be flexible with multiple projects and changing situations
• Able to grasp new concepts quickly
• Correspondence creation, editing, tracking
• Event and project coordination
Software: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Databases: Oracle, Contract Assistant Software
Operating Systems: Windows
FREELIFE INTERNATIONAL * Phoenix, AZ 2011 - 2012
Health & Wellness Products
Assist General Counsel with incorporation of entities and maintaining corporate records and filing reports that include but not limited to Corporate Governance, Corporate Records, and Documentation Retention. Also assist with document filings, and tracking open legal business issues. Assist other Executive Management. Handle compliance overflow, which included: Intake of complaints and violations reported to the Compliance Department.
• Ensured that corporate records are filed and protected, where applicable, indexed, kept up-to-date, and accessible.
• Handled legal invoice processing.
• Implementing and monitoring a reports/filings diary/tickler system.
• Responsible for tracking important open legal business issues and maintaining complete legal files, including shareholder records.
• Obtaining and maintaining insurance certificates from product vendors.
• Maintaining insurance policies, binders, endorsements and riders.
THIRD FEDERAL SAVINGS AND LOAN * Cleveland, OH 1998 - 2011
Offer dedicated support to CEO, Senior Executives, and Product Managers, crafting presentation materials, financial reporting and collaborating with multiple departments in improving overall quality and efficiency. Communicate regularly with vendors, scheduling meetings and addressing concerns. Updated MS Outlook contacts. Champion top-tier documentation standards, and develop proposals and other essentials within aggressive timeframes. Prepare budget reports and resolved discrepancies. Excel within a demanding environment, successfully meeting executive and staff needs.
• Plan and coordinate numerous corporate events in multiple states for over 1,000 associates.
• Enhance Marketing and promotional efforts through effective proposals and presentations.
• Prepare departmental budget.
• Successful management of departmental projects and directing staff members.
• Recognized for financial acumen, successfully managing invoicing and vendor accounts, conducting due diligence and reconciliations and creating targeted reports.
• Offer dedicated service to vendors and continually identify new opportunities.
• Successful coordination and hosting of numerous associate seminars, creating invitations and promotional materials.
• Prepare agendas, make arrangements and take minutes in committee meetings.
RELIANT INSURANCE * Cleveland, OH 1996 – 1998
Auto Insurance Company
Claims Administrative Assistant
Operate office phone system, meet and greet walk-in branch customers, resolve inquiries and direct questions to appropriate office. Coordinate document maintenance, which includes creating, retrieving and delivering files, and copying documents. Interact with insured customers and/or medical providers to obtain additional information using form letters or routine correspondence as directed by a supervisor or representative.
• Demonstrate highly developed research, analytical and administrative capabilities.
• Review insurance policies to determine coverage.
• Transmit claims for payment or for further investigation.
• Accustomed to dealing with a wide variety of professionals, vendors, clients and customers; provided exemplary customer service.
BLUE CORAL * Cleveland, OH 1995 – 1996
Car Care Products Company
Handle customer inquiries, complaints and claims. Manage a high-volume workload. Coordinate document maintenance, which includes creating, retrieving and delivering files, and copying documents.
Business Administration Coursework * Cuyahoga Community College, OH
Diploma * Trinity High School, Cleveland, OH