HUMAN RESOURCE PROFESSIONAL • CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Customer-focused business manager who combines generalist HR expertise and operations leadership skills to build highly engaged organizations. Leads by example to promote a competency-based culture. Consistently effective in improving productivity, efficiencies, and processes for business success .Director of Safety Committee.
Human Resource Competencies:
• Interview and Manage Employees
• Train, Coach and Evaluate Employees
• Develop Employee Handbook
• Policy and Procedure Development
• Safety Committee Chairman
• Employee Dismissal as needed
Business Operations Competencies:
• Employee Management
• Budget Review& Payroll
• Operations Development & Implementation
• Safety Training
• Cost Control
• Policies & Processes
• Construction Project Oversight
• SPHR Certified
DENTAL SERVICES INC. OFFICE MANAGER/HUMAN RESOURCES 06-2008 THRU 11-2011
Established and executed HR policies and procedures for 63-member workforce to ensure a strong patient experience. Held dual role managing day-to-day office operations. Created optimized work schedules and operations budgets to meet practice needs. Served as liaison between upper management and location employees. Directed and lead Safety department.
Conducted full range of HR activities: interviewing, hiring, orientation, coaching, training, documentation, evaluations, issue resolution, and dismissal.
• Built a high-performance team by evaluating the performance of all employees and setting goals annually.
• Communicated frequently with employee groups to ensure understanding of priorities and goals, listen to concerns, and address issues.
• Promoted the business through community outreach with local and civic groups.
FEDERATED COOPS INC. LOCATION OFFICE MANAGER 06-2007 THRU 06-2008
Improved operational and revenue performance of retail store, holding P&L accountability to ensure profitability. Hired, trained, and supervised sales and service employees. Held weekly safety meetings with propane dept.
• Designed and executed strategic growth plan with short- and long-term goals to increase revenue and customer loyalty.
• Safeguarded employees and company assets as Safety Manager conducting monthly safety training.
• Delivered customer satisfaction through strong listening and problem-solving skills.
• Controlled $5M in inventory, establishing an upgraded inventory identification system to improve inventory accuracy and point-of-sale transactions.
• Attracted store traffic with appealing merchandising techniques that regularly changed the shopping environment.
ST. MICHAEL CHURCH OFFICE MANAGER 10-1996 THRU 06-2007
Led day-to-day operations of parish and school including human resources, safety, budgeting, and maintenance. Supervised 49 staff and developed/managed a $2M annual budget. Served as Parish Liaison for several church and civic committees. Scaled operations to incorporate growth of parish from 1,370 families to 1,900 families over 11 years.
• Oversaw all aspects of a 5-year, $11M construction project.
• Established a comprehensive HR function, performing hiring, payroll, benefits administration, contract negotiations, evaluations, and terminations.
• Conducted safety training to cover topics including asbestos handling, blood borne pathogens, first aid, right to know, and storm and fire safety.
• Implemented a communication system for staff, management, and volunteers.
• Gained a strong foundation of knowledge in Human Resources by attending numerous courses.