Tempe, Az 85282
Motivated; self-starting Medical Assistant with excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Excellent problem solving, and time management skills with the ability to adapt to and accept change while keeping a strong focus on quality patient care.
CPR / BLS / AED Certified
HIPAA & OSHA Certified Training
MOSS / SYNAPSE Certified Training
Assisting in Minor Surgeries
Sterile Tray Set Up
The Bryman School of Arizona, Phoenix
Associates of Science Degree in Medical Assisting 08/2010-04/2012
Tempe High School, Phoenix, AZ
General Education Diploma 08/2004- 05/2007
Now Care Urgent Care, Glendale, AZ
Medical Assistant Extern – Completed 270 hours 01/2012-04/2012
• Front Office: Insurance verification, scheduling appointments, phone calls and triage. Trained on clinics; EMR system.
• Back Office: Vital signs and rooming patients, suture removal, set up for injections, assisted in minor surgeries and assisted with patient positioning.
Sports Authority, Phoenix, AZ
Retail Sales Associate 05/2005-10/2006
• Maintained and cleaned sales floor, aisles and stocked all merchandise.
• Completed; customer’s returns by providing store credit, reimbursing on credit card, cash or gift cards.
• Assisted customers when needed and completed customer’s final sales on merchandise.