Character Technical Director with three years of industry experience.
- As a Character Rigger:
Construct character animation rigs, props and set rigs, paint skin weight, technical animation, cloth and hair simulation, final geometry clean up.
- As a CG Generalist:
Hard surface modeling, props and sets, blendShape modeling, UV mapping, layout
- Added Bonus:
Mel and Python scripting, create rig tools, assist other departments of production in troubleshooting
Walt Disney Animation Studios, Burbank, CA March 2012 - August 2012
Character TD Talent Development Trainee
- Worked on technical animation, cloth simulation and character rigging, with Disney’s proprietary toolsets.
The Mill, New York, NY January 2012 - March 2012
Lead Character Rigger
- Worked on rigging, cloth simulation of all characters, and props, help solve pipeline issues such as changing and updating all video game asset to fit production needs on the commercial “Kid Icarus Uprising” Nintendo DS game
Panda Panther, New York, NY July 2011 - September 2011
- Worked with a team of riggers, organized and setting up a system that allowed similar characters to share rigs, and increased the efficiency of production, on the commercial “Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure”
Nathan Love, New York, NY March 2011 - June 2011
- Worked on rigging all characters for the commercial “Monkey Quest” Nickelodeon MMORPG.
- Worked on skinning and weight painting of muscle rigs for a sports 3D training video
FrameStore, New York, NY September 2010 - December 2010
Junior Character Rigger
- Worked on rigging the moth creature on the film “The Smurfs”
- Worked on rigging creatures and props for, “Snickers, Focus Group” (shark creature rigging), “Nintendo, Get Thinkering” (props and set rigging), “GE, Ellie” (elephant skinning and weight painting)
Rhino-Gravity: July 2010 - September 2010
- Assisted on rigging and skinning of CG characters composited into a live-action commercials
School of Visual Art, New York September 2006 - 2010
- Bachelor of Fine Arts