604-***-**** e-mail: email@example.com
Customer Service Representative
• Three-year proven track record working in the sports equipment and retail
• Strong communicator, fluent in both English and Mandarin.
• Works well with public, clients, vendors and co-workers at all levels.
• Excellent organizational, sales and customer service skills.
• Extensive experience in product demonstration.
Demo and Sales Feb 2012 – Present
M4 Ideas, Canada
• Opening and closing of booth in trade fairs, expos, exhibitions, arenas,
hotels and stadiums.
• Sharing knowledge and benefits of the sport, Speedminton.
• Marketing and demonstration of Speedminton racquets.
• Invoicing and process cash and debit card /credit card payments.
Sales Representative May 2012- Present
A Step Ahead, Canada
• Opening and closing of booth in Costco.
• Shelving of shoes.
• Maintenance of inventory of shoes.
• Receiving of stock of shoes.
• Assisting customers with the model and size of shoes.
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant Jan 2011 – Dec 2011
Apple ENT Clinic, Singapore
• Reception and registration of walk-in patients.
• Answering calls and registration of patients for appointments.
• Billing patients for services rendered by the surgeon.
• Collection of cash and credit card payments.
• Setting of follow-up appointments for patients.
• Inventory maintenance of medicine and medical materials.
• Maintenance and shelving of patients’ files.
Sales and Administrative Assistant Jan 2009 – Dec 2010
Kian Huat Hardware Pte Ltd, Singapore
• Reception of walk-in customers.
• Answering calls and giving quotations to customers.
• Recording orders of customers.
• Replying to queries of customers via e-mails.
• Ensuring timely deliveries of orders to customers.
• Invoicing and ensuring timely collection of payments.
• Typing of letters using Word with a speed of more than 40wpm.
• Inventory maintenance and replenishment of stock.
Teacher May 1998 – Feb 2005
Ministry of Education, Singapore
• Teaching of classes of 40+ from K to level six.
• Subjects taught English, Math, Science.
• Conducting extra-curricular activities.
• Setting of examination papers.
• Attending of weekly staff meetings.
• Marking of pupils’ assessments.
Bachelor of Engineering 1990
National University of Singapore, Singapore
Postgraduate Diploma in Education 1998
National Technological University, Singapore
REFERENCES PROVIDED ON REQUEST