**** ******** **. *.* Marvin Floyd
Atlanta, Georgia 30314 email@example.com Cell: (7)309-9637
Expertise in meeting high standards of quality and productivity
goal oriented with ambition to meet daily production quotas.
Effective leadership, able to motivate team members ensuring quality
standards are met.
QUALIFICATIONS Core Skills:
Fork Lift Driver Hand Tools Excellent Communication skills
Power Tools Jack hammers (verbal/written)
Production Scheduling Distribution Accountability
Customer Service Training Development Team player
Process Management Conflict Resolution Team Leader
EXPERIENCE Gay Construction, Smyrna, GA (4\2001 – 7\2011)
• Created a safe working Environment for all staff
• Assisted carpenter with materials as needed to complete daily projects
• Mixed concrete and cut hot patched to repair hole for sheetrock
• Demolition renovation and repair for floors and walls
• Very knowledgeable of building materials as well as screws and other needed accessories to build
Edwards Fine Foods, Atlanta GA, (9\1989 – 4\2001)
Supervised a crew of 11
• Maintained line productivity
• Scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts, and determined salaries per employee performance
• Trained new employees in baking methods and operation of bakery department
• Provided assistance in the maintenance of assembly line
• Adjusted drafts and thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperatures
• Monitored production schedule to determine variety and quantity of baked goods
• Mixed and blended ingredients to make icings, dough, and cookie production
• Weighed, mixed, prepared ingredients for pies and cookies
• Loaded and unloaded trucks and other materials used in production
• Operated sit down fork lift to transport various items to their location
Kraft Foods Inc. ( 6/1984-8/1989)
• Cleaned and sanitized all equipment that was used in production run.
• Tore down pipes that were used for processing various salad dressings within the department and reassembled .
• Disassembled Waukesha pumps cleaned and changed O-rings and sleeves. Reassembled pumps made sure they had new gaskets and O-rings and were lubed for first shift production run.
• Set up steam injection cookers and mixing tanks.
• Ran CIP systems on the Base Cooked Starch line for the Mayonnaise, Miracle Whip Production lines.
• Was a mixer for Production runs when needed to obtain schedule production quotas.
• Trained new employees on sanitation procedures within the department and how to set up the line and read production schedules for the daily runs.
EDUCATION Joseph Charles Murphy High School, Atlanta, GA (1984 Diploma)
Morris Brown College, Atlanta, GA (1984-1987)
References Available Upon Request