*** **** ***. #***, **** Hollywood, CA 90069
Phone: 323-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Over 8 years of event production and logistics, talent coordination, promotion, marketing,
fundraising, budgeting, hospitality and cultural domain experience, as well as over 5 years of
customer service experience including management.
L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center | Los Angeles, CA | October 2010 – Present
Supervisor of Special Events / Project Manager
• Supervise and coordinate all event logistics from creative conception to execution,
including, but not limited to, budgeting, booking talent, invitation production and
distribution, vendor and donor relations, contract negotiation and execution, sponsorship
fulfillment and marketing for over 12 yearly events (including 4 signature events) with an
average of 1200 guests per event;
• Manage committee and volunteer member involvement;
• Work with the Marketing/Communications Departments to develop communication for
events, including media, press, and ads;
• Manage and keep accurate records of all event details including committee meetings,
permit processing and budget management;
• Raise funds ranging between $10k-$600k+ per event through coordination of ticket sales,
sponsorship and live and silent auctions;
• Celebrity and media outreach and coordination for event participation;
• Promoted to supervisor from event coordinator position within one year of employment.
Freelance Event Support | Los Angeles, California | 2004 – Present
• Various event support and logistics functions for high profile red carpet events throughout
the Los Angeles area, including, but not limited to network premiere parties, awards
shows and award parties, and videogame launches.
• Duties have ranged from complete event logistics, event planning, promotions and talent
coordination to VIP guest services, liaison between venue and event producer and
managing catering and food and drink selections.
Club Skirts - The Dinah Shore | Palm Springs, California | January 2006 – January 2012
Talent Coordinator and Logistics Manager
• Organize, manage and coordinate all logistics, performance scheduling, transport,
accommodations and hospitality for artists, VIP’s and festival guests at the five day
festival which attracts nearly 10,000 guests;
• Worked directly with talent managers to coordinate acts such as Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Katy
Perry, Pussycat Dolls, En Vogue, Joan Jett, The Pointer Sisters, Natasha Bedingfield,
The Indigo Girls and Salt-n-Pepa;
• Responsible for overseeing two talent wranglers;
• Liaison between stage managers and talent to ensuring that all talent is on schedule and
accommodate talent needs.
Much Music Video Awards| Toronto, On | June 2010
Talent and Hospitality Coordinator
• Responsible for ensuring that all talent remained on schedule and stage performances
were timely for the live television broadcast of the Canadian music awards;
• Coordinated with stage management, floor directors, artists and artists’ management on
logistics for four live stages with headlining talent including, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber,
Ke$ha, Drake, Katy Perry, Headley, Adam Lambert and Down With Webster;
• Worked directly with artists, artists’ management to ensure all necessary hospitality
requests were met.
Toronto Pride Festival | Toronto, ON | June - July 2010
Assistant Production Director
• Assisted with day-to-day operations, scheduling, staffing, logistics and overall planning
for a 4 day festival over 32 blocks with 10 stages and 300 artists.
• Ensured that all scheduling for talent/stage acts were timely and efficient;
• Coordinated all talent including performances, logistics, itineraries, hotel reservations and
hospitality for all 300 artists including Cyndi Lauper, Dragonette and The Clicks.
Los Angeles Fashion Week – The Gallery | Los Angeles, CA | March 2010
• Management of all PR/Publicity/VIP check-ins and guest list;
• Assisted Stage Director with all backstage functions and time management for a 45 look
Jetsetter – Club Skirts Presents | Los Angeles, CA | July 2009 – June 2010
• Co-created a weekly event in Los Angeles that drew approximately 300 people each
• Booked all talent (musical acts and of DJs);
• Responsible for all marketing and promotions;
• Oversaw and facilitated social media promotions, print design, etc.;
• Developed and maintained partnerships with relevant groups such as An Evening with
Women, LAWN, YPC and L.A. Gay and Lesbian Center.
Waldo Collection | West Hollywood, CA | February 2006 – April 2007
Interior Design Showroom Manager
• Responsibilities included operations management of showroom, purchasing, staging,
sales, logistics, account management and other related administrative duties.
G2 Graphic Service | North Hollywood, CA | April 2005 – January 2006
Accounts Payable Specialist
• Management of all incoming invoices, price negotiating for products and account
balancing with vendors.
No Fear, Inc. | Hollywood, CA | June 2004 – April 2005
Store Manager/Team Leader
• Managed a staff of 15 employees;
• Maintained and exceeded monthly sales goals.
• Scott Tallman, Event Producer, 310-***-****
• Lina Beaudin, Producer, Production Manager and Tour Manager, 647-***-****
• Lisa Lamber, Ranch Manager at St. Bonnies Sanctuary, 661-***-****