MORRIS SORY TRAORE
New York, NY 10030
OBJECTIVE To obtain a position that applies my education, skills and experience to work as an Electrical Estimators
EDUCATION UNIVERSITY AT BUFFALO, THE STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering May 2012
PROJECTS Microelectronics Laboratory, fall 2010
• Utilized knowledge of basic electronics and circuit analysis to simulate real circuit using the software program PSPICE.
Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), Spring 2010
• Worked along with computer and mechanical engineering students to
Build automated robots and turrets gun in regional competition with IEEE electronics club.
• Invented a microelectronic device that can maximize voltage amplification well beyond normal opamps
Power System, fall 2010
• Designed an electrical power system that would efficiently meet the power demands of a newly built power plant in a developing city.
Microprocessors Laboratory, spring 2012
• Designed a home alarm system with details hardware connections.
• Worked in a team of two to write an assembly code to design a game.
• Wrote an Arm assembly language program that implemented the game Pac-Man.
SKILLS Language/Computer Skills
• Fluent in English and French.
• Able to read and write in Spanish
• Proficient in Microsoft applications
• Ability to use Java, AutoCAD, C++, and OrCAD
• Skillful knowledge of computer software such as Maple, and Mat Lab
• Ability to build and analysis electrical circuit using PSPICE
CAMPUS National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), spring 2009
INVOLVMENT Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Fall 2010
Collegiate Science and Technology Program (CSTEP), Fall 2010
EMPLOYMENT Delaware North Companies, Niagara Falls, NY
Warehouse Worker/Tourist Guide, 5/2012 – 7/2012
• Performed data entry, picked up and delivered orders
• Guided tourists and worked as interpret for French and sometimes Spanish speaking visitors
• Provided assistance and information to visitors
Buffalo University Police Department, Buffalo, New York
Public Safety Aide, 3/2009-5/2012
• Observed assigned area and made report to the university police department
• Provided assistance, information, and escorted students on campus
• Maintained silence in busy library
Residence Hall and Apartments (SUNY Buffalo), Buffalo, New York
Gym Assistant, 9/2007-5/2011
• Provided friendly and courteous service to students and visitors
• Assisted Hall Director with organizational tasks
• Answered phone calls, Handled and resolved problems and complaints